The Disappearance

Yes I attmitt it, I was scared of Fren's disappearness. She was missing for a week or so now. But it was not as if she just left me. I mean who does that any more, Drama.... We are not at the 80's anymore, hello?! It was cold now in China, I was shivering in the storage room. All I had was noodles and the stinky clothes that I wore for the past week. Uggggg, I smell nasty! So what did I do? I will tell you... I opened the door just a slight bit and peeked out to see if anyone was there. Since I was in a Grocery Store, I might as well help myself to a proper wellcome. This place looked abandoned and I guess who ever was here, was here before I was born. It smelt like a sewerage. Yuk!! I redecorated the store so I felt like home. Although I did not have one exactly. 

It was pretty dark in here, I tried the lights....nothing. Then I looked for something. Honestly I did not know what that 'something' was.  I was looking for anything, anything to give me the answers I needed to solve the puzzle.

Suddenly the door squeezed, was it a bird? The owner? Fren? I only prayed and ran toward the storage room. I grabbed a couple things on my way. God knows what I grabbed? I ran and locked my self in. I knocked down my noodles. There went my evening snack. 

I was breathing heavily and in suprise, Fren was there too! She looked at my eyes, giving me the look to calm down. I nodded. She communicated very well when it came to these situations. She grabbed the nearest object which was a mop and got ready to hit the thing on the head, I mean if it had one. I would not like to be on their position. The  door knob was moving, I guess it was trying to enter but not in my watch. I grabbed a broom and started counting with Fren.

"1...2...3...NOW"