Murder I Wrote

Wow, turns out the new girl was Fren!!! That just made my day...

"How? But...? I...I...I..." I was speechless that I fainted.

The next thing I knew, I was dragged and ended up in a storage room in a Grocery Shop. I turned out, that the storage room was pretty big. I got splashed in my face with water. Thanks a lot Fren, still not forgiving you. I jumped like a wild cat and hissed. I guess the nerves in my body. I asked her questions but she never answered them. She was just standing there, staring at the stars. Was she asleep? No. She was wishing for goodness to come from the Gods.

I did not know what else to do other then to leave her to have personal time. I understood when to leave at the right moment or not. I learnt that from Fren. It was just not her hiding her identity to me, we were step sisters and only had each other.

"I know what you are thinking of!" She said

"You must be trying to connect all the pieces together, it's a puzzle. I know. And the way you are now. You are emotionless, empty, lost..." She continued.

"I don't blame you. It was mistake to come to you. I was never really dead. The Red Dragon forces me to do this but I regret what I have done. I really do. But you don't understand -"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND! Me. No, no, no... You don't understand. Do you how many years I have been praying, searching and tried to find some hope in me? No you don't, I will tell you. TOO LONG TO COUNT!!!" I interrupted with anger, I felt my veins popping out of my skin. I walked in circles, trying to find a way out.

"Please, understand. I tried. They made me. They did! Look just go to bed. You need rest. You are not alright" Fren said.

"I am not alright, believe me I was better off without you!" I replied.

"The Red Dragon made me kill my own father! I did this for us." She shouted. Tears falling down her cheek.

"Wow, so it was you. Welcome to my world, how does it feel not having any parents or guardian or a friend?" I said.

We were silent for a while. She went out and walked for a while. A while past, no sign of her. Then a couple hours flew by, nothing. A day, same thing...

Ok so she was missing for a day, and she scared me a bit, well a lot. But I still don't regret saying the things I said. I went to her grave! That was how much she meant to me and this is how she repaid me. I mean seriously. I don't know who she is anymore!