Miracle?

"下车我,放开我!"(Meaning "Get off me, Let me go!")

The ninja did as I asked but the face was familiar as he sharply looked at my eyes. The eyes were blue and he had crispy brown hair sticking out his mask. I was puzzled, I thought that it was Sensei Chao. But I was crazy, it could not have been since I saw him die on the floor with my own eyes. Could it be??

The person who attacked me left me with bruises and scratches on my legs and arms. He forced my mouth open and slipped something in. I spat it out, he got frustrated that he punched me in the face. But I used my legs to kick his face, I flipped backwards to knock down the guard behind me and ran for it.

The new girl barged towards me that she fell and fainted of shock. I remember Fren, she had the same problem - fainting in shock. But I was concerned because I did not meet anyone who had the same issue. Fren had cancer and fell and hit her head at the edge of a table when she was 4 years. The new girl's hair flipped, she had a fringe and black hair. But her fringe flipped against the floor and a scar with stitches appeared right at the place where Fren had her's! She woke up in suprise.

"Fren?" I asked softly.

She looked at me. Same gentle eyes, same hair, same scar....

Was it Fren? How was she still alive? Was it a miracle? Oh God, please help me, am I dreaming? Wake me up!