The 'IT'

As the knob moved a little, I was scared to death. My legs were shaking and I dropped my broom a couple times that hit my feet a lot. That would be a nasty sight later on. The door swung open! Fren was trying to be brave but deep inside she was shivering with fear. And if, and I men IF...we died, we would die together. For we are sisters and we always stick together.
You might be thinking awwww how cute or OMG what are they going to do!!?? First of all, no just no! If its one thing I know, there is always a way to solve things. Believe we had no clue but what ever happened, it had to do something with the Red Dragon, ugggg I just want to give them a piece of my mind with my fist!! Even mentioning the name gives me the chills and brings back all the terrifying moments. It was dark and we could see anything. I actually hit my head to the carts filled with fruits. Owwww!

I whispered "Fren! I'm scared -"
"SHHHHHHH! Atheny, the 'IT' will hear you!"

Suddenly, the 'IT' hissed sharply. He looked up at Fren. I jumped on his back and crushed his face towards the floor. Fren asked the questions. But he did not answer, I guess because I dislocated his arms. The 'IT' did not look like a human. The ears were bigger then his face, his nose was really pointy and he spoke in a different language or at least that was what I remembered. He had the facade and size like Yoda from Star Wars but the personality was thick and harsh.