Chapter 1: Beginnings

Hey it's the author here! This book is my first fanfic so don't expect too much. After writing everything here, despite the cringy English I didn't want to delete it. I might edit it thou. Enjoy!

_______

Miku P.O.V

"Beep"

"Beep!"

"BEEP!"

"BEE-"

I stuck out my hand and hammered the alarm clock. Stupid piece of metal. I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom

"Miku! Are you done yet?! These leek pancakes aren't gonna eat themselves!"

I shouted back " Coming!" And quickly bushed my teeth and showered. It was going to be my first day at school! I can't afford to be late!

I took out my uniform and admired it for a while. A half shirt with a blue collar and pink ribbon. A blue "dress" finshed it (The f was I thinking)

I ran down the stairs to find Leek Pancakes!! - Insert squealing noises - I hugged my brother Mikuo and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Yum!

After breakfast, Mikuo and I dashed to the bus stand and waited for the bus. He and I go to the same school, VocalHigh, expect that he will only be staying there for about a year as he will need money to help take care of both of us.

When we reach school, Mikuo offered to walk me to class in case I get lost. Being independent, I refused.

After a while, I realized I was lost! I turned to a student next to me to ask where Class A- 1 was.

" Excuse me! Do you know where Class A-1 is?"

"Class A-1? What a coincidence! I am in that class too! Let's go together!

Wow! She's friendly! Hopefully I could be her friend! (someone kill me)

"Anyways, I haven't see you around before are you new?"

"Yeah! I'm Hatsune Miku! You are?"

"Kagamine Rin! Nice to meet you!"

She held out her hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you too Rin-Chan!"

When we reached the class, Rin took her seat at the back and I waited for the teacher to address me at the front.

"Class this is Hatsune Miku! She is new here! I hope you can let her have and enjoyable time! Miku, you can seat at the second last row with Kagamine Rin!"

I smiled and made my way to the back. A couple boys were winking at me but I did not respond.

I took my seat as class begun.

<<Time Skip>>

"Dong! Dong!"(#2k15soundeffectfail)

Yay! Lunch time!

Rin walked up to me with a girl who had short green hair.

"Gumi this is Miku!Miku this is
Gumi!"

Gumi smiled at me and I smiled back. For her to be friends with Rin she must be just as friendly! (ARGH)

"And not just that! We have come to kidnap you for lunch!"

We talked and laughed as we walked down the staircase. It seems like we had a lot in common.

We sat at Rin and Gumi's usual place and Rin and me went to buy food. I ordered leek noddles while Rin ordered a orange muffin.

Gumi's mom had packed a bento for her. We ate our lunch while chatting with each other. Suddenly, a boy , who looked suspiciously like Rin, came up to us and asked for Rin. Rin unwillingly got up and walked away with him. I swear that boy looked at me.

"Who's that?"

"Oh! He is Kagamine Len! Rin's twin brother!

That's new! Then again everything is new!

Gumi and I finished our lunches and waited for Rin to return. When she did, we continued talking.

" So you will come to my house for the sleepover on Friday?!"

" Yup! Most likely!"

" I'll ask my brother..."

"Dong! Dong!" (IM DEAD)

"Bye guys!"

------------------
A/N: Yay! Chapter One complete! (^ω^)Hopefully you guys enjoyed it even though it was boring...(^_^;) Wish you guys a good day/night!

I DO NOT OWN VOCALOIDS OR THE PHOTO!