Chapter 9 (Miku) Truth Hurts

"LENN! HELP!" I screamed.

  No. I had to take matters into my own hands.

  "HA!" Using all my force I stomped on Rinto's foot.

  He did a somersault and landed on two feet. Out of thin air, A sword appeared.

  Oh my god you gotta be kidding.

  He attacked with his sword pointing at me.

  I backed up, preparing for the worst.

  But instead I heard a clatter of a sword dropping.

  I opened my eyes.

  Len!

  Holding a bloody knife, he looked at me with concern.

  "Miku are you okay?"

  "We need to go!" I grabbed our stuff and ran towards the door.

   I pushed open the door to reveal...

                           BRS

  "You couldn't run away for ever honey! Time to come home!"

   I blacked out.

  --------

  "Hero, failure isn't an option." A male voice rang through my head.

  "Wh-who are you?" I stumbled around in the darkness.

  "All you need to know is that I made you."

  "Are you God?"

  He chuckled softly.

  "No. But there is something that I need to give to you if you want to end Black Rock Shooter."

  A heart appeared out of thin air. It had swirls of teal and yellow in it.

  "The most powerful weapon in this comput-- kingdom. I need a Kagamine and a Hatsune to use it."

  I reached out and touched it. The teal started to glow brightly. I took it and placed it on a palm. It shrunk to the size of a keychain. I closed my hand.

  "Black Rock Shooter's past is important. The reason why only you and Len can open it now. You two are the only ones left of each family. "

  "Goodbye Miku, it's time for you to return."

------

  I woke up in a room filled with teal and black. It looked like a haunted house. I was still wearing the same things (Ew! How long have I been wearing this?).

  I got of the teal and black bed onto the teal and black carpet.

  I opened the teal and black door to reveal a red and black(You:TEAL AND BLACK! wait... Aww...Red?     Me :BLOOD red>:) hallway.

  I shuddered. But continued walking forward. The hallway looked never-ending.

  "A full-scale war. I will code in the soldiers. That Kagamine needs to die. You. Gather all the people in this castle and give them the weapons. We will attack at midnight."

  Then I remembered. I looked down and opened my hand. The heart was still there. The teal part still shining. I needed Len. I had to escape this damnable castle.

  I ran down the hallway determined to find the exit. After what felt like forever, I reached the end and saw a couple stairs which were leading down.

  Taking a deep breath, I went down the stairs. I became more afraid as it got darker. If only Len was here with me... No. I had to be independent.