Together Forever

Len blinked.

Where was he?
Len was lying on the cold hard ground. He sat up.

  He was in a room. (BRUH LEN)

  Len glanced around and saw Miku on the the floor a few metres away. He immediately got on his feet and ran over.

  "MIKU!"

  Len gently nudged her. Slowly, she opened her eyes. "Len?" She sat up, looking around. "Where are we?"

  Len shrugged. "I don't know." Miku eyes widened. "Are we - Are we d-dead?" She she tearing up a little too.

  "Ah..! Miku don't cry! I'm pretty sure we are not dead!" Len quickly tried to comfort her.

  "Very sure?"

  "Well... I think." Len answered truthfully.

  "You suck." Miku retorted. She had a faint smile on her face.

  "Ahem."

  Len spun around and saw a man with black hair and hazel eyes. He looked about 30.

  "So. If you two are done having your little moment---" The man started.

  "Please don't be mistaken! We are just friends!" Len quickly responded, blushing. Despite that the word 'friends' kinda hurt him. He wanted to be more to Miku then just 'friends'.

  The man looked rather suspiciously at the two then coughed awkwardly. "Okay then. Well. I'll introduced myself. I am your creator. Or God if you prefer."

  Miku and Len shared the same stunned looks.

  "Okay. First, what Rinto told you was only a portion of what happened. It was all true but here's the full version."

  The man took a deep breath.

  "The queen was in fact losing the war. With her heart, she didn't want to watch the people suffer. So one night, one of the viruses snuck up to her room and made a deal with her. The deal was that the virus would be able to take over her body and he would call off the attack. The queen quickly agreed without giving it a second thought. So with that, the war ended. The queen was true to her word and let herself succumb to the virus. Of course, she didn't know what it would do the her people. They were now fighting a war against their own queen."

  "If anything, it wasn't her fault. Simply a good heart taken advantage of. Now BRS is in a safe place and I have plans to restore her later. Any questions?"

  Miku and Len glanced at each other. It was a little overwhelming to take in but in their minds they all had one question. But as soon as they could say it.

  "No. The dead can't come back. Any memory of them is completely erased."

  Len nervously glanced at Miku, afraid that she might break down. But surprisingly, she stood her ground. "Then, " She started but before she could say anything, the man answered it.

  "The memories of the people in the world are all completely erased and replaced. No one will remember of this accident. Only you two will as both of you played a big part of the ordeal and deserve to remember. Besides, "The man said snickering a bit. "I think there are some moments to you two had together that Len doesn't want to forget."

  Len turned red and looked away from Miku, not wanting to meet her eyes. Crap. He knows what I'm thinking.

  "Well, when you both go back you will be orphans at a orphanage. You both you enjoy your time there. " The man said with a grin. "Ahem. Len could you come here for a second."

  Len obediently walked over. The man leaned into his ear. "About your Miku situation, go for it!" Len's face flushed red. "I don't know what you mean!" Len shouted a little to loud.

  The man grinned. "Good luck kid."

  With that, everything turned black.

------

  "Hey! Hey Len! Len- kyun! Lenny! Banana- kyun!"

  Len groaned and opened his eyes. Miku was shaking him

  "Don't ever call me banana-kyun."

  Miku grinned cheekily. "Well... I guess this is the place we will be for the next years of our life." Miku eyes gazed to the window next to them her smile was gone.

  "It can't be that bad can it?" Len joked.

  Miku giggled with her smile coming back. She gently punched Len in the side.

  "Oww..." Len pretended to groan as if he was in pain.

  They both say there there laughing at stupid puns Len was making. It was a long time since they were able to feel at ease and not be worry about being killed.

  "Ne Len, this is kinda romantic." Miku let her haze fall on Len.

  Len blushed and wondered why Miku would make such a comment.

  "Why? Do you have a crush on me or something?" Len said turning back to Miku.

  "Hah? No!" Miku face reddened. "I thought you liked Neru?"

  Len frowned. "I do?"

  "Your sketchbook?"

  Len blinked and thought for a while. "Oh! Those drawing were for art lesson. I ,unlucky, ended up with her and had to draw her. Nothing to do with me liking her or anything." Len shrugged.

  "So," Miku's eyes brightened, "You don't like her?"

  "No," Len smirked, "You seem pretty happy about that."

  Miku turned away, not wanting to meet his eyes. " No! I just don't care." Miku huffed somewhat angrily.

  "Awwwww.... Come her my little tsundere~" Len grinned while wrapping his arms around her waist.

  "I am not a tsundere!" Miku pouted.

  "Yes you are." Len teased.

  "Not!" Miku stuck her tongue out playfully.

  Len laughed. "It's okay. I love you too." He leaned in and gently kissed Miku on the lips.

  "You suck." Miku said while blushing.

  "And you swallow!" Len laughed.

  Soon, drowsiness washed over the two lovebirds sending them sleep.

------
Hey!!!! Sorry for the extremely crappy ending! I just wanted to put in some LenKu like I originally planned. Thank you guys for being and me throughout this whole book! (Yeah it's the last chapter) :D Looking back, the English here was absolutely horrible but I have not intention to edit or rewrite any parts. I'm gonna leave the book just as it is so that I can look back at it and cringe. Most of the ideas were poorly developed. Again, a big thank you to you guys and I guess I'll see you all soon~