Chapter 6 (Miku) Truth

"Save us... Not dead... Free us..." The haunting images of Gumi, SeeU, Dell and Miss Miriam flashed across my eyes.

I wanted to run. I wanted to scream. But I stood rooted to the ground unable to move or make a sound.

The scene changed. Now I was in class but no one around except for Neru and Len.

They were pulled into a tight embrace.

I clenched my fists, really wanted to punch Neru. I felt so jealous. ARGH! WHY DOES THIS DISTURB ME SO BAD?

"Len will never like you." Her ghastly voice echoed throughout the room. Turning towards me, she pulled out a pistol from behind.

My eyes widened. "Neru! Put that down!"

Neru just grinned and aimed it at me. "Die BITCH!"

------------------

I awoke with a start. My heart was racing.

What the actual hell? Why did that disturb me so bad?

Feeling terrible, I got off Rin's couch to get some fresh air. The wind greeted me as I stepped onto the balcony.

"Hey."

I turned to my left and saw Len out of the corner of my eye.

"You can't sleep to eh?"

I nodded without a word.

He sighed.

"Miku do you hate me?"

I did not answer but turned to go back into the room.

Shutting the door behind me, I thought about the book. I was trying to find.

Well, Since Len isn't here to stop me, I should probably go get it.

I quietly left the room and ran down the stairs.

Back in the living room, I saw that glitchy book. Just glitching like nobody's business.

Without hesitation, I reached out a grabbed it.

I held it away from my face and waiting for something to happen.

Nothing?

I flipped open the book and immediately jerked my hand back. Who knows? It could explode!

I studied the contents of the page. It seemed to be a journal of some sort. Putting my trust in the book, I carried it up to Rin's room where I could read without worrying if any monster is gonna jump out at me.

Flipping through the book, one page caught my eye.

_________________

9/10/1953

In hiding. She killed my mother, father and my older brother. ARGH! WHY? But she wants me dead now. The best is to run. Seeing as I will probably die, I'm gonna write all the info I know down. Hopefully, this will fall into the hands of a good person and save us from this.

The Queen WAS a kind loving lady. But after the war with the Viruses, she started acting strange. One minute, she would be the same kind-hearted lady. But the next, evil and cold-hearted.

But after a year if that, she completely lost it. She started to behead people for no reason. Sometimes she would carry a black gun around and start shooting people randomly. She was deadly.

I'm afraid I cannot tell you anymore. My memory is fading. Now who was she? What was her name?

We do not speak her name. But I can tell you her initials. B•R•S.

~Kagamine Rinto

_____________

Kagamine eh? Len and Rin is related to whoever Rinto is. And who was BRS?

Most importantly, what am I supposed to do now?

Sleep? The dream was a clue right?

But I wasn't tried!

"HELP!"

Piko was screaming from next door. I shut the book and jumped across to Len's room.

Len was hold a penknife with the blade pointing at Piko.

"BAKA! DON'T THINK YOU CAN KILL YOUR FRIEND LIKE THAT!" Rin rushed forward beside me.

Len turned towards us with a pained look and spoke with a extremely strange woman voice.

"Gi-Give me th-the book and y-your fri-friend will live."

Whatttt??

"What book?" I had a good idea what book Len or whoever was in Len wanted.

While Len was distracted, Piko punched Len at the back of his head.

Len was quick to react. And soon, a fight started.

"RIN MIKU RUN!"

Len used the penknife and stilt Piko's throat.

"Great. I just killed my hostage."

Me and Rin took a long time to react.

"LEN YOU MURDER!! GO TO HELL BAKA!" Rin yelled with tears running down her face.

"Hush. Now where is the book?"

I knew what book.

"You will never have it!" I said angrily.

"Child you know nothing of me. Give me what I want. If not..."

Len slowly raised his hands with the penknife and put it to his throat.

"I will kill this boy."

"NO! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO KILL LEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I screamed.

"The book." I gurgled sound came from Len.

"Fine. Wait for me and prevent killing anyone.

I jumped back across to Rin's room and grabbed that cursed journal.

"Ahhh!"

Frick?

I looked down from the balcony to see Rin falling.

I shouldn't have trusted that bitch.

"RINN!"

"MIKU! DON'T WORRY THERE IS A SWIMMING POOL!" Rin yelled back.

Rin disappeared through the mist that came out of nowhere.

Now it was just me and whoever that was inside Len.

Back in Len's room, Len was poking Piko's dead body.

I had enough.

"The book. Now. Go away." I gritted through my teeth.

As soon as Len came into contact with the book, a blinding light emerged. I turned away to shield my eyes.

"Hatsune."

I turned back to see a woman which looked like me. A LOT like me.

"Ah. Miku dear, did you miss me?"

I blinked. Who was this weird person?

"Who the hell are you and where is Len?"

The woman smiled.

"Well darling, the Kagamines are your enemies. Why should you be looking for that boy? He is better of dead."

The word 'dead' echoed throughout the room.

But something told me he wasn't dead. And I was sure of it.

"He isn't dead. And you didn't answer my question. Who. Are. You?"

"Well darling wouldn't like to know, I am no other then...

Black Rock Shooter