Chapter 5 (Miku) Ending Signs

I went home the next day as I had slightly recovered and the hallucinations looked less horrible.

Len had been keeping a distance from me since I the night I caught him speaking to himself.

He looked fairly depressed went I met him again. Rumor has it that his best friend ditched him. I don't think he minds since he has been hanging out with Piko from another class.

In math, he lashed out at our teacher and got detention. He also moved a few seats away from me.

I asked Rin about him but she shrugged and said that he likes to lock himself in the room.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Baka!" Rin teased.

"More of a brother and sister kind of relationship really. Sorry to disappoint you." I laughed.

I noticed Gumi being more silent these days too. Why is everyone so different?

<<Time Skip>>

I sat down in the dreaded Science class. I really didn't feel like being poisoned again.

I sat in the same spot as last time with Kaito since I didn't want to sit anywhere near Tei.

The unicorn horn teacher walked in.

"Okay class. I've received a complaint from someone about not being able to get to know new people and all that good stuff. I suppose that you can go and re-partner up. I give you five minutes! Once you are done, line up in front. We are going to the cycberlab!" Mr Tonio announced.

Out if the corner of my eye, I could see Len turn his head to look at me. He sighed and continued looking at the extremely-fabulous-and-good-looking fan on the ceiling.

"Miku, may I?" Kaito held out his hand as if asking me the dance or something.

I glanced at Len who had a very persistent Tei and Neru clinging onto him. I would go with him but seeing as though he was avoiding me, I better not.

"Sure!" I replied to Kaito.

I got up and followed him up to the front.

We seemed to be the first cause our class was a disaster with people fighting all over the place.

Mr. Tonio had to help everyone sort it out.

Me-Kaito
Neru-Tei
Gakupo-Leon-Len

Yeah. Our class is super tiny. We are the first class after all!

We made our way to the cycberlab with Neru and Tei fighting. I practically laughed.

We had to do a slide show about the crystals we grew and compare it to our partner's.

Seeing that the lesson was so boring, I drifted back to my thoughts of that dream.

¢£:| °×?

Agrh! What was that? An image with those signs flashed through my mind.

A clue?

<<Time Skip>>

"Mi-ku," I turned and saw Gumi. "T-he--re is som--ethi-ng I ne-ed to te--ll y-ou a-bo--ut."

I looked closely. Gumi's bright green eyes was white. The tips of her green hair was grey.

"Gumi? What happened to you?!" I said alarmed.

"En-d i--s c-om--in-g. I ne--e-d y-ou. W-e ne--e-d y-o--u. H-el--p u-s."

"Gumi this really isn't you. Stop messing around!" I bit my lip. This was getting creepy.