Chapter 10 (Miku)

BRS is being controlled by a virus. The virus only managed to use BRS because of the hate BRS had. She hated Rinto for cheating.

"Now you see the truth. I was just protecting you from the Kagamine. I don't want you to meet the same fate as me." A voice rang out.

For once I actually felt scared. I forgot that Len didn't like me he liked Neru. It would break my heart if I got to close to him.

"See Miku? You have alot to learn. Kagamines are not you think they are. Don't trust them."

Wait.. Where am I? I opened my eyes but saw nothing. I looked down and saw my body but other than that, nothing.

I looked around for that person who was talking to me but there was no one.

Just darkness.

"Where are you BRS?" I called out.

"No. Where are you?"

I started to walk around in the darkness to see if I could touch something.

"You are in what I call the 'Trash Bin'. "

That's when it hit me. The trash bin. The trash bin in a computer. She was going to delete me somehow! But it didn't make sense! Codings and computer trash bins are in a computer! Not in real life!

"Looks at yourself Miku. Slowly decaying. Disappearing. Vanishing. No one will remember you."

I felt a sudden pain through my body. I fell to the floor as the unbearable pain overwhelmed me. Like someone stabbing me over and over again.

"Say goodbye Miku, as you die a slow and painful death!"

My body was fading. Slowly fading. All I could do was cry and pray that someone would rescue me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Well that was unbelievably short... You can't expect me to write so much in how Miku is in a trash bin right?