Chapter 7 (Miku)

Black Rock Shooter? BRS.

God it is the crazy woman who goes around killing people. HALP!

"But before I start transforming the world, What on earth is that?" She pointed to a banana pushie on Len's bed. " Nevermind, Let's not get sidetracked, I need to talk to you." She motioned for me to sit down beside her.

Nope. There is no way I'm sitting near that psychopath Queen.

"Whatever it is, I can hear from here. I still don't appreciate you killing my friends. Who knows? Maybe you will start stabbing me."

"Darling! Don't say such a thing! I will never kill my own great grandchild!"

My heart dropped. I'm her great grandchild? That means she is my great grandmother?

My ancestor is a psycho killer? Oh my god.

"Okay. Great Grandma, where the fuck is Len?"

She sighed and Len appeared in the middle of us, collapsing on the floor.

"Happy darling?" She sneered.

"Len! Oh god! Are you okay?" I shook Len.

"M-Miku?" Len said slowly blinking.

"Thank Lord you are okay!" I helped Len up.

"Miku! What are you doing? Helping our enemy? Put down that Kagamine and we can both kill him like I did to your br--" BRS stopped mid sentence.

My insides flipped. Did she just.. Did she just kill my brother? My only family member... She murdered my brother??

With tears streaming down my face, I fell to the floor. Why? Why my brother?

"You killed my brother... YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL YOUR OWN GRANDCHILDEN! DOESN'T THAT APPLY TO MY BROTHER?" I screamed with my throat burning.

My great grandmother. A killing, mad woman.

I walked forward towards her. Using my free hand, I gave her a tight slap.

"You are no family member of mine." I muttered.

I grabbed Len and we ran out of the room. We didn't stop running until we were out of the house.

"I'm sorry... " Len whispered softly.

"My br-brother is dead..." I said choking on the words. I didn't want to cry in front of Len.

"It's okay just let it out..."

Len wrapped his arms around me. His warm hands felt like someone inviting me back home.

I rested my head on his chest and I started to cry.

"It's okay."

At that moment, the world decided to end.

The sky turned black and the buildings and trees were replaced with numbers. Or should I say codings.

"Give me Hatsune Miku if you value your life." A voice rang out through the city. I was to tried to even react anymore. I fell asleep in Len's arms.

<<Time Skip>>

"More desperate... Rinto's... Save you..." This time an unfamiliar voice rang through.

The scene changed now I was back in the same classroom with Neru and Len.

"Fuck my life." I murmured.

"BITCH! WHO SAID YOU COULD BE WITH MY LENNY?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!"