42. He Masturbates To You 14+

A/N 

This may be put on private.

Adjusting his body even more straight, Harry couldn't seem to get into a comfortable position. Not being used to this sort of action, Harry couldn't stop shaking as he looked at himself.

He had never masturbated, not for years. Y/n was always there to help him through whatever had needed to be done, and was always successful at doing so. But she was gone for the weekend, out for her sister's baby shower, leaving Harry completely alone.

But he has never gotten himself hard thinking about her presence. He would get hard when she had purposely done things to get him to that point, but never just thinking about her. Thinking about the way her hips sway when she walks, and the way she licked her lips whenever she was thinking about him. It was all so much.

Sighing, Harry slowly leaned over to the night stand, grabbing the lube container in his hands. Y/n always used lube to give him a hand job, and it always made the feeling so much more alive.

Taking a deep breath, Harry squeezed the liquid onto his palm. He never thought he was ever do what he was about to do now, but he needed her. He needed her to work her magic upon him, bringing him to pure ecstasy.

Inhaling deeply, he rubbed his hand along his dick, not expecting the feeling that just erupted.

"Oh" Harry gasped, feeling a minor spark of pleasure run throughout his body.

He never thought he could bring himself pleasure. He always thought it would be nothing to the real thing, which in a way, it wasn't, but it was better than not doing anything at all.

Speeding up his pace, he started to think about y/n being right here with him, hovering over his body as she whispered the most sexiest words to him while pleasuring him. He started to think about all of things they have done back in the days, things he never thought were imaginable.

"Oh shit, y/n. Fuck" Harry whispered, dropping the back of his head against the pillows as his eyes squeezed shut; his back arching wildly.

He could hear himself moaning, but none of that interrupted the thought of her going down on him, sucking him off better than anyone he has ever known. Nobody could ever put an effect on him the way y/n did, and there was no doubt in his mind that y/n would be the only person to make him cum.

She would always do these little things to get him to his climax. Whether it was whimpering his name in the most seductive way imaginable, or the way she would slowly start to move her body in a grinding motion whenever she needed his touch. It was always her little kinks that brought him to this state.

"Y/n y/n. Oh fuck. Oh no. Oh God!" Harry moaned, moving his hand faster than he ever thought was possible.

He had never moved around his bed as much as he was now. With his back continuously arching, and his uncontrollable squirming, Harry was moving in ways he never thought he could.

Moving his thumb to his tip, Harry vigorously rubbed himself, the was y/n always would to him. It was always the action to make him go crazy, and it was working just as well at this very moment.

Imagining y/n's face, Harry let out a loud growl. There was no way he was going to last much longer. It felt so good, so, so good he couldn't even think straight.

Pumping himself a few more times, Harry finally released all he had over his stomach. Screaming a series of y/n's name and curses, Harry needed to calm down before he passes out. Breathing heavily, and still refusing to open his eyes, Harry could feel her somehow with him, moaning his name over and over during his release.

He sighed, looking at the mess he had made upon himself. If only y/n had done this, he would feel so much better. So, he did what he knew what to do.

Reaching to the nightstand, Harry dialed the number he knows all too well.

n*m