Chapter 9

Jakes P.O.V

Its been two days since I went shopping with Katelyn and honestly it has been the best days of my life.

We have been bonding over the last couple of days and it has been great. We've watched a lot of movies and TV shows so then Katelyn can be a little more up to date.

Today one of my best friends are coming over to meet Katelyn. I hope he likes her because she truly has made my heart beat for her. I think I have some feelings for her.

When Nick arrived we had a chat for a while it was nice catching up with him seeing as I haven't talked to him in a while.

Katelyn came down the hall way in this grey knitted sweater with skinny jeans on and some nice fluffy socks to keep her worm. She is just so innocent like you can't be mean with her she just too sweet and a very good judge of character.

"Hello there lovely. Wow aren't you the sweet little thing", now my friend is nice but that sounded a little wrong.

"Um hello", Katelyn came up and hid behind me. I think she's scared but why Nick is a lovely person.

"there's no need to be shy love. Isn't she precious", Nick was talking to Katelyn at first but then darted the conversation to me.

"Yeah she is".

We spoke for a little while longer with Katelyn answering some things and just being quiet most of the time and then Nick left. I was about to ask Katelyn why she was so quiet when she spoke up before me.

"Not trying to be rude but I don't really like your friend he scares me a little", she finished looking into the distance.

"No its fine. So um the ball is tomorrow are you excited", I asked changing the topic.

"Yes and no I'm a bit nervous", when she finished I took hold of her hand and walked into the kitchen to get some food for us.

Katelyn's P.O.V

honestly I don't like Nick one bit. He has this vibe that screams danger. He just has this sense that screams 'Katelyn stay away from him he's danger'! So that's why I hid behind Jake.

So tomorrow is the first time I see my parents and let's just say I'm shitting bricks (sorry first and probably last time I swear).

(next day)

So I woke up all hot and sweaty from a nightmare because I'm freaking out. I am going to meet two very important people in the supernatural world I mean try not being nervous its impossible.

I just hope they except me for me and weren't expecting much....

=============================

I know really shot chapter but its leading up to a really long chapter. PROMISE!

If you would like to message me on:

KIK: hazzaistheoneforme

INSTAGRAM: @hazzaistheoneforme

Anyway hope you enjoyed it. I'll update when I get 11 000+ reads love you all!

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!

~Naomi