Chapter 11

Katelyn's P.O.V

I just watched they look so sad but happy at the same time. I guess they are sad because of all this time I've been gone but finally I'm back which is probably were the happy part comes in.

"Oh our baby girl", my farther says and they both pull me in a huge hug.

By now there was definitely a crowd forming around us because when do you see the most well known supernaturals crying and hugging a girl? Never.

"Its so good to finally meet you two I've been wishing for this day my whole life", I spoke the truth I really did wish to meet them one day and that day is here.

By now the crowd knows who I am and has greeted with hugs and kisses on the cheek.

I'm now sitting on the coach with Jake and my parents and to be honest its been absolutely perfect today.

"So mum, dad I've always wondered when my birthday is."

They both glance at each other before my dad speaks up, "Well this ball has been held every year on the same day because it celebrates your birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Wow so today is my birthday. Cool. I guess I don't need anything I have just always been curious to when I first came to life on this planet.

I can't wipe the smile of my face sitting next to Jake and holding his hand with my parents across the room is something that I've only dreamed of.

Jakes P.O.V

I had just left to go and get Katelyn and I a drink and to also use the bathroom. When I was done with my business and got some drinks I had some time to think. I had this pain in my chest a really bad pain and it only came when I left Katelyn.

I just realised that she is meant for me. She is my mate. My true love. The person I will love forever and cherish forever.

I came round a corner and there stood my beautiful mate wrapped in her mother and fathers arms as they cry because of happiness.

A couple of minutes have passed and we are all seated on a lounge as Katelyn asks some questions. I came up with one that I've been dying to know for a really long time now.

"So do you know what Katelyn is".

~~~~~~~~~

Info:

Mate: your other half created by the moon goddess. This person is the person that you need and cannot live without. If your mate rejects you, you feel pain and cold for the rest of your life. Like a half empty cup only you can't think of being half happy either.

=============================

Next chapter is in 3 days. I know short chapter but the next will be as long as possible.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

kik: hazzaistheoneforme

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!

~Naomi