Chapter 15

GUYS WE MADE IT TO TOP TEN!!!!

Song for the chapter:

Chris Brown- Next To You ft. Justin Bieber

=============================

Katelyn's P.O.V

I walked closer to Jake to see what this Greek God was making for breakfast and noticed some sort of flat white circle thing in the pan.

Not knowing what it was I looked up at Jake and gave him a questionable look.

"Oh right you probably haven't had this before right um well this is a pancake its really good trust me you will like it" he said with a reassuring smile.

Jake soon finished of the pancakes and was now setting a plate in front of me.

He gave me a smile and then started eating his pancakes. I looked down at the plate and slowly picked up my fork and knife and cut into the fluffy white circle, I picked it up and I could smell the syrup on it making my mouth water, slowly I opened my mouth and put it in and let me tell you it was the best damn thing I've ever tasted.

I moaned at the great taste and cut another piece of putting it in my mouth and moaning in satisfaction. It was so good.

I put another piece of the pancake in my mouth and moaned again earning a groan from Jake across the table. Slowly I lifted my eyes to see Jake staring at me.

"what's wrong Jake" I asked worry clear in my voice. He was all fidgety and flustered and was staring at me with some strange emotion.

"Nothing I just uh need to use the bathroom" he told me getting up from his seat and walking away as fast as possible.

Jakes P.O.V

I got up from the table and made my way to the bathroom as fast as possible. I didn't need to use the bathroom at all its just with Katelyn moaning all the time it got me turned on and I needed to get out of that room before something terrible happened.

I got a face washer and put cold water on it and then washed my face cooling off from the incident before.

I put the face wash in the laundry basket and walked back to the dinning table to notice Katelyn gone. Hm that's strange where did she go.

"Katelyn" I called out trying to detect were she was. Soon after I heard a here coming from the kitchen.

I walked in to notice the tiny angel standing in front of the sink washing our dishes. She looked so beautiful with her hair flowing freely down her back. She looked so gorgeous.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder and started kissing up her neck earning her breath to hitch and a small shiver running down her spine creating goosebumps on her skin.

"What are you doing kitten, I was going go clean those" I purred in her ear making another shiver run down her spine.

Her smile just lighted up the room it was beautiful. You could see her perfect white teeth. She was perfect. One day we would be together forever and nothing will bring us apart. I'll pray to the sun everyday to keep her mine forever if I have to because I know as her mate I will treat her as a princess keeping her safe.

"I was just trying to help. Oh I also like the new name kitten its cute" she spoke in a whisper with a small giggle. Damn she was so cute.

Unknown P.O.V

I watched from the window as Katelyn washed the dishes soon followed by Jake coming up behind her and kissing her whispering things in her ear causing her to giggle.

Watch out Jake cause soon Katelyn will be mine and soon I'll be doing those things and more.

=============================

We made it to top ten yayay. Omg thank you every body! I read all the comments and oh my gosh you guys are the best. Wow I love you all!

Hope you like the chapter and hope it was long enough and let's get to number nine on the list.

Please check my friend's story out:

Difficult Decisions by @shannon_jellybeans

Its a really good story and yeah please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi