Chapter 25

Hope you like the new cover!

Made by: ponylover1267

Jakes P.O.V

Recap:

I stared at the note for a while until I understood what it meant. I left Katelyn in a room by herself with the window open. Anyone could sneak in and sneak out. I ran up the stairs as fast as possible and slammed the door open to reveal....................an empty room.

The room was completely empty except for the usual things but there was no Katelyn to be found. This stalker person must have stolen my beloved. I drop to my knees still staring at the room. My precious girl was gone now and I will probably never see her again.

My vision became blurry and I hid my face in my hands and cried like a little girl. The one thing that was important to me in my life was now gone and she was probably going through torture right now with this horrible person because I was dumb enough to leave her in a room by herself with a window open when I knew what was going on and yet I did the stupidest thing and now because of that I have lost her.

I fell to the floor now curled up in a little ball still cry my eyes out. All I could think about right now is how my love is gone and I probably never will see her again. In my mind all hell was breaking loose.

"Jake why are you crying?" A very concerned voice asked. The person sounded a little like Katelyn but I knew it wasn't her because she's gone.

Two hands came to my head and pulled it onto the persons lap and lightly stroked my hair.

"Jake look at me" the person pleaded.

I slowly lifted my head and came face to face with my sister. She was looking down at me with worry and concern. She looked confused as she lightly wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"Why are you crying?" My sister asked. That one question hit me like a kick in the balls. I was crying because the love of my life was gone.

I just hid my face back into her lap and continued crying. Katelyn's face flashes through my mind and that made me cry even harder than before.

"Why are you crying?" A new voice filled my ears and shocks ran through my body but.......but that only happens when she speaks.

My head shot up and there she was standing in all her glory. Katelyn. I pulled her down onto my lap and hugged her now crying with happiness.

This was one of those times when you loose something you really love and you cry and cry and then you find it and then your laughing and crying with happiness.

My head was rested in the crook of her neck as we lightly rocked back and fourth.

"Jake what's going on" Katelyn whispered.

" I thought I lost you" I cried out.

She pulled my face up so now I was looking at her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"Uh nothing better make breaky so I'll go do that and you take a shower. Also where did you go I left you in bed asleep" I said.

"I went and answered the door cause your sister was there" she said on a duh tone.

"Oh ok" I said quickly grabbing my sisters hand and pulling her down the stairs to the kitchen.

In the background I heard the shower start and that's when my sister started speaking, " I know there is something going on and don't lie just tell me".

Instead of listening I just grabbed my phone and handed it to her "look at the recent messages".

She looked for a while before having a shocked face.

"oh my sun. You have to tell Katelyn or I don't know the POLICE" she yelled.

I quickly covered her mouth "don't be so loud she could hear you".

"She deserves to know" Abbey shot back.

"Who deserves to know?" The quiet voice asked from the doorway.

Oh shit. I'm in trouble.

=============================

Sorry I took so long to update my phone wouldn't let me sorry :/

So after heaps of comments we have a winner......... ilysforevers!!

So can this amazing person please go to my profile page and tell me everything about yourself.

We got 274 comments and 450 votes! Next update 400+ votes

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!

~Naomi