Chapter 28

Katelyn’s  P.O.V

It has been a while now that Jake has gone to his phone and now I’m just sitting here because the movie was over. Sighing I got up and walked to were Jake had disappeared to. I walked into the kitchen to find Jake lying on the floor. What the hell is he doing?

“Jake are you ok?” I asked. He looked awfully pail.

“Jake…” I dragged out.

There was still no answer. I slowly walked over to him and kneeled down beside him and lightly shook him but still nothing happened. So this time I tried again only with more strength but still nothing happened.

“JAKE!!!!” I yelled while shaking him but still nothing was happening.

I got off the floor and made my way over to the sink and filled up a glass of water and then proceeded to throw it at Jake. The water went all over him which woke him up instantly.

Sighing I walked over to him and crouched down next to him.

“What happened?” I asked.

Jakes P.O.V

Ok so maybe I lied to Katelyn about the whole vampire ceremony but it was the only thing that I could think of at the time. I knew why I had fainted and it was because I needed blood but how was I going to tell Katelyn that because then she would know that I had lied to her and then she would be upset and then I would feel terrible.

I don’t know how I was going to go about this but I guess the only way to do this was come clean and tell the truth.

“What happened?” Katelyn asked.

Well here I go.

“I lied” I said getting straight to the point.

“What do you mean?” Katelyn murmured.

“The vampire ceremony was a lie. I had to keep something a secret and the only way I could do that was by lying sorry” I said keeping my head down.

“Well what was the secret?” she asked.

“You know they say curiosity killed the cat” I laughed trying to change the subject but I guess this cat is to curios because she didn’t give up.

“Yeah well you call me kitten all the time and a kitten is a younger version of a cat so spill” that sure shut me up.

“What cat got your tongue?”

Shit!

=============================================================================

Short i know but i just had to update and also get back in the hang of it :) Guess what im going to write a new story but i wont update it till i have finished it and also this story comes first. anywhore i love you all so thanks for staying with this story next update should be atleast Sunday.

200+ votes would be lovely also some comments.

special shout out to ksdolly she had a really nice comment.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi