Chapter 1

(A/N: hello I'm going to rewrite this story, it's going to be really different from the original. So I suggest if you already finished reading it you should reread this story. It's going to be different and lots of things are going to change. And the sequel will be on hold. Okay enjoy reading:))

Lauren and Ally was on a date when it all happened.

"I'm moving back to Texas." Ally said breaking the awkward silence.

Lauren knew this day would come from Ally telling her about her dad's new job to Ally sad and distant all of sudden.

Lauren and Ally have been together for 2 years already in love.

Lauren didn't know what to say she knew Ally's dad needed the extra money but she wanted her girlfriend to stay. But Lauren wasn't the type of person to speak up. She let lots of people down because she keeps her mouth shut.

"I'm happy your dad got the job." Lauren softly said holding back the tears.

"No, Lauren please don't cry." Ally said moving her out of her booth to be next to Lauren.

"I'm okay..." Lauren said breaking down into her hands.

Ally didn't say anything just held her while strangers all looked.
***
"Camila, I think we should see other people." Austin said looking down. Camila started to laugh not taking him, "Good one, Austin but really why did you call me here?"Camila asked it wasn't everyday Austin would call her up to hang out.

"I'm serious, Camila I wanna see other people." Austin stated getting up from his bed, Camila got up frustrated, and angry.

"Why? Austin we've been together for 6 months" Camila stated. The difference between Lauren and Camila is that Camila will stand up for herself and will scream what she believes in unlike Lauren.

"Yeah I know but its just we never have time together. Your always with Lauren." Austin said raising his voice.

Lauren and Camila has been friends since middle school. They go way back spending every minute with each other. When Lauren started to date Ally, Camila saw how happy Ally made her. Did Camila get jealous...some could say yes, but will Camila ever say it? No.

The only reason Camila started to date Austin was because she wanted to feel love that Lauren wasn't giving her but to Ally.

"Who is she?" Camila asked looking Austin dead in his eyes.

"What?" Austin hysterically asked.

"Who is she?" Camila repeated.

"Becky." Austin said looking down earning him a slap across his face.

Camila rushed out of his house texting Lauren.
***
Lauren dropped Ally off at her house, Lauren wanted to stop her from leaving her car, she loves Ally she needed to say something.

"Goodbye, Lauren." Ally said softly kissing her on her cheek before getting out of Lauren's car.

"Goodbye, Ally." Lauren said driving off not looking at her love.
She got Camila text driving to Camila's house.
***
"I'm here for you." Camila said holding Lauren how was crying on her bed.