Chapter 7

In the middle of the night Lauren woke up, holding Camila, she heard her phone buzzing.

She didn't care to look at the caller before she answered.

"Hello?" Lauren said in a raspy voice. Who would be calling in the middle of the night.

"I'm back. I need you to pick me up from the airport" Lauren eyes widen.

"Ally?" Lauren said smiling to herself.

"Yeah, and I need you to pick me up,hurry." Ally said, laughing after.

Lauren smiled hanging up.

She got up seeing Camila asleep.

She got a piece of paper and wrote something down. She kissed Camila before leaving.
****
Camila woke up seeing the sun shining. She noticed Lauren wasn't in bed. She felt alone until she noticed a note.

Good morning beautiful, sorry I'm not there with you. Last night was amazing, I'll never forget it. But I have to...I have fallen for my best friend and the agreement was no feelings. I broke that. I like you Camila, a lot. And I know nothing can happen because your straight, I hope this doesn't affect our friendship.

Love Lolo

Camila felt so stupid for not understanding her feelings more sooner, she loves Lauren and its not just a phase.

"I love Lauren." Camila told herself, feeling warm.

She got up determined to tell Lauren.
***
"I can't believe your here." Lauren said hugging Ally,they were at the airport.

"I missed you." Ally said.

"How long are you staying?" Lauren asked walking Ally to her car.

"Forever, I'm staying with my aunt." Ally told Lauren.

They got in the car holding each others hands.
***
"So how's everyone?" Ally asked sitting on Laurens bed.

"Dinah and Normani are fine, I met a girl who was very straight forward... It scared me a little." Lauren said remembering Ariana.

"How's Camila?" Ally asked knowing about the whole agreement.

"Oh she's fine...she likes this guy Shawn." Lauren said not wanting to say anything else.

"Are you guys still...doing it?" Ally asks, Ally wants to be with Lauren.

"No, I stopped it this morning." Lauren said seeing Ally face.

"Well I'm glad to hear that" Ally said crawling on Lauren.

"I've missed you, so so much." Lauren said looking at Ally's lips.

Ally smiled leaning towards Lauren lips. Their kiss was slow, Ally felt fire all the time they kissed.

Lauren didn't, she wanted to feel something. When they were together, their kisses was magic, she would feel sparks coming out, but now it's like kissing a friend.

Lauren didn't believe it, she needed to get that same feel she once felt for Ally.

Lauren sped up thing. She got on Ally sucking on her neck, she didn't feel anything. Ally kept moaning, she would get hard all the time Ally would moan but that's not happening.
Lauren still didn't believe it, she took off Ally's shirt and bra, sucking on her nipple. Lauren didn't understand, she loves Ally...right?

"Fuck, Lauren." Ally moaned, Lauren didn't feel anything for Ally. She loves her but maybe it's a different kind of love.

Lauren pulled away making Ally confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" Ally asked covering herself.

"No...It's me." Lauren said looking at Ally who was still confused, "Ally when you left I was miserable, I didn't even want to get up for school, for anything. And now your back and...I should be feeling amazing and sparks or something like what I use to feel and now, now I don't feel anything." Lauren said lowering her head to her hands.

Ally understood now, she came back to be with Lauren. And now she came back for nothing. She's not going to leave, Lauren's her best friend. She's not going to leave her.

"I love you Lauren, I understand. It's okay, I'm not leaving you again. I think that's where I went wrong." Ally said blaming it on her.

"Ally its no ones fault, you didn't know, I didn't know I would be in love with Camila -" Lauren said stopping to looking at Ally in shock. Ally smiled, she knew Lauren liked Camila since the roller coaster ride.

"Wait, what?" Lauren questioned herself.

"Lauren your in love with Camila." Ally told her holding her, Lauren finally smiled turning red.

But then she frowned, "What happened?" Ally asked, she really wanted Lauren to be happy, and Laurens happy with Camila.

"She's straight, there's no way we could be together." Lauren said falling on Ally, digger her head in her neck, done with life.

"I wanna cry." Lauren groaned as Ally held her like a baby.

"I'm here for you." Ally whispered, she kissed Laurens ear before hearing Lauren whimper.
****
When Lauren left her house to pick up Ally, Camila left to her house to get dress to tell Laurens she's in love with her. She brought flowers and a piece of paper with all her feelings for Lauren.

She went inside Laurens house seeing suitcases, she didn't bother wondering why she went up to Laurens room.

Seeing Ally, was a surprise, but seeing Lauren laying on her was heartbreaking.

She ran out dropping her things near her door wanting to cry. She loves Lauren.

Lauren heard the front door slam shut, she looked up seeing and hearing nothing. She wiped her tears seeing Ally jet lag, she was asleep.

Lauren wanted to tell Camila she loves her but she couldn't.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys