Chapter 13

Lauren sat in Camila's house seeing Camila's parents look at her.

Lauren knows Camila's parents their like a second family to Lauren. "So, Lauren. You have dick, and you stuck your...dick in my daughter and got her pregnant." Alex said clearing his throat. Lauren felt hot, and her legs turned into mush.

"Um, yes, yes sir." Lauren said softly.

"And you know she's 16, a baby in high school." Alex told Lauren. Camila saw how red she was turning.

"Yes, I know." Lauren said looking down. "You do understand you have three options... One, you get an abortion, two give it up for adoption. Or three, you both get married." Alex said making Lauren choke on air.

Camila and Lauren looked at each other. "But we're too young to get married, and we want to keep the baby." Camila spoke up.

"Camila, don't. If you two want to act like grown adults by having sex then you will be treated like adults. I think you both made up your mind. Camila go pack your bags." Alex demanded.

Camila didn't say anything, she made her way to her room getting her things.

"Lauren, we trusted you, we thought you both would wait to have sex or to even have a kid." Sinu told Lauren.

"I'm sorry, really I am. But I'm not gonna give up on her or our baby." Lauren said looking at Alex, who looked at Lauren like he respected her.

"I'll give you some money for a hotel, but the rest is up to you and Camila." Alex said getting his wallet out. Camila heard what Lauren said and smiled. She walked down seeing Lauren and her parents standing there.

"Here's fifty dollars for the hotel, I want you both to understand, taking care of a baby is hard, like really hard." Sinu told them.

Camila and Lauren nodded, understanding what she was saying. Lauren and Camila walked out of her house and headed to Laurens house. Lauren already told her parents. They weren't happy, but they were understanding. Camila told Laurens parents they might kick her out, to live with Lauren, alone. So Lauren already packed her bags.

Lauren said her goodbyes to her parents with her bags in her hand.

Camila and Lauren drove off holding hands, "Are you scared?" Camila asked seeing her best friend smile. "Hell yeah, but when I look at you I relax and I think how worth it it will be in 18 years." Lauren said smiling at Camila.

Camila laughed, "Just don't get mad when I lash out on you." Camila said punching Lauren lightly.

"You've been pregnant for two weeks, and your already annoying." Lauren joked, hitting Camila's arm.

"You're the one that wants to deal with me like this for nine months." Camila said seeing Lauren glance at her.

"Of course I wanna deal with you like this, you're my best friend." Lauren said kissing Camila.
******
Lauren and Camila entered their hotel room, "Why did you get two beds?" Camila asked looking at Lauren with their bags in her hands.

"Um, because theirs two of us" Lauren told her scared she might say something wrong. Camila smirked, "We are going to be teenagers." Camila said making Lauren smile.

"God, I love you so much." Lauren said getting on Camila. Lauren started to kiss Camila remembering their first time.

She smiled thinking of their journey.

Author's note
I hope you like this short chapter, BTW this story is about to end, idk how many chapters until it ends buts its coming to a close. If you want a squeal to this book just message me or comment yes or something
Vote/Comment
Love you guys