Chapters 8

Camila cried herself to sleep that night. She wanted to die, she loves Lauren so much it hurt went she saw her with Ally.

Camila tried to sleep but all she could think about was Lauren and how she missed her chance.
******
Lauren woke up seeing Ally pick up something from the floor.

"What is that?" Lauren asked, she rubbed her eyes yawning when Ally walked towards her with things in the hands.

"Have a look." Ally said handing the things to her ex girlfriend.

Lauren took the flowers, wondering why flowers and the note.

She placed the flowers on her bed reading the note.

Lauren I'm in love with you. I've loved you since we first met. When you were with Ally and I had Austin I thought we all were perfect,then when it ended we used each other for our emotions. When we made love last night it opened my eyes to see that I'm in love with you.

Love Camz

Lauren looked up with tears in her eyes. "What happened?" Ally asked seeing the letter for herself.

"She loves me." Lauren said smiling, she couldn't believe it.

"Why did she drop th-shit Lauren she saw us." Ally said making Lauren look at her.

"Is she mad? What should I do?" Lauren asked in panic.

"Go get her." Ally said, but Lauren shook her head.

"No I can't I'm not confident, I can't do that." Lauren said feeling stupid for her fear.

"Lauren, this is Camila you got this go get her." Ally encouraged Lauren.

"Your right...I'm going to get Camila." Lauren told herself getting up seeing Ally smile.

"Thank you, Ally. Really for everything." Lauren said hugging her first love.
****
Camila started to watch TV when she heard her door open. She thought it was her parents but when Shawn came in she smiled, "I got your text." He said sitting down on her bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked now knowing her feelings towards Lauren.

"No, can you hold me?" Camila asked not wanting to cry.

Shawn felt bad for her, she didn't deserve this.

Shawn held her, watching TV with Camila crying.

Lauren quietly walked in waiting to touch, smell, kiss, Camila she loves Camila and she wanted her to know.

She walked in Camila's room seeing Shawn asleep, and Camila asleep. She was in his arms.

She thought back to when Camila saw her and Ally laying there and how she might have felt, Lauren felt the same as when Camila saw them.

She ran out of there crying, the one time she thought she had enough confidence in her to take what's hers failed.
*****
Lauren woke up smelling bacon, she got up wondering who might be up at this time. She was back at her house, she felt like dying, she got feelings for her best friend who was straight but now is not, everything confused Lauren.

She loves Camila, but Camila was in bed with Shawn. She didn't know what to feel.

Lauren walked down stairs hearing her mom taking-but to who?

"Oh good morning Lauren, why didn't you tell me Ally was coming?" Lauren's mother asked, she was cooking some breakfast talking to Ally.

"I forgot, it happened so fast." Lauren said knowing how much her mom loves Ally, she kissing my mom who was near the stove, and my dad who wasn't paying attention to them, he was reading the newspaper. Lauren went next time Ally who was standing next to her mom and kissed Ally on her cheek, in a friendly way.