Chapter 6

Camila couldn't stop thinking of Lauren, she was on her date with Shawn and she kept thinking of that green eyed girl.

"Did you know Australia has 10,685 beaches?" Shawn asked taking a sip of his tea.

"Wow, I didn't know that." Camila sarcastically said slowly looking down at her phone, seeing Lauren and her years ago on her screen saver.

Camila smiled seeing how cute Lauren is. But when she looked up, she frowned. She likes Shawn and she's trying to like him. Camila is confused she likes Shawn and shes straight but why does she thinking of Lauren?

'Camila stop thinking of her, your straight' Camila reminded herself forcing a smiled seeing Shawn smile.

Shawn is a very smart,and sweet boy. He really likes Camila but know from Austin that she can get bored easily without Lauren. He looked up facts to keep Camila interested in the dinner.

"Shawn, this was very fun...but my mom needs me. She broke her leg yesterday and she needs me to help her...so I'll just drive home. Thank you so much...I'll call you." Camila lied getting up to hug Shawn who was lost.

"Oh..well okay tell your mom I said hope you feel better." Shawn said watching Camila rush out of the restaurant.
****
"Ariana, its your turn." Lauren said enjoying the time she was spending with her new friend and Dinah and Normani.

Ariana smiled sitting up on her elbows on Lauren's bed.

"When I was 4th grade I spilled milk on my teachers desk and blamed it on this student who couldn't tell his left hand from his right." Ariana said, they have been tell them the most embarrassing stories from there life.

Lauren gasped with everyone and soon laughed.

"That's not too bad, its not like Dinah's who hot glued gun a kids shoes to the floor, also how do you do that?" Lauren asked surprised she got away with that.

Dinah shrugged flipping her hair.

"Okay, your next Lauren." Normani said but Lauren's door opened, Camila walked in a little taken back a bit. She didn't expect everyone to be here,and this girl on Lauren's bed -next to Lauren made Camila even more confused with her feelings.

"Oh hey, I thought you were on your date with that Shawn dude." Lauren said getting up grabbing a chair from her desk moving it towards Camila.

"Yeah, I was but he had to leave." Camila lied, she didn't want to say 'Yeah I left because I couldn't focus because I was thinking of you and I came here to have sex with you'.

"Oh well I'm sorry, you wanna join? We telling embarrassing stories." Lauren said getting on her bed with that girl.

"Yeah, sure." Camila said eyeing Ariana.

"Oh, this is Ariana. My friend." Lauren said Camila wanted to rip her hair out. Why was she jealous, she wants Lauren to be happy but she wants to be the person who's making Lauren happy.

"Hi, I'm Camila Lauren's best friend." Camila said waving at her before seeing the look Dinah and Normani was giving her.

"Okay...I'll share." Lauren said thinking about for a while.

"Okay so I ran for vice President in elementary school because no one else was running. So long story short I won. This girl, Rachel ran for president.

The rule in my school was if you were late three times to a student council meeting you were out... Rachel was late twice so I saw my opportunity and I took it.

Rachel was running late, she was power walking into the school and I...locked the door. I became the President shortly after." Lauren said looking down at herself.