Chapter 17

Ally and Lauren have been in search for her baby. She knows this is wrong to think but she want him back. He's hers, but once Lauren signed those papers she wasn't thinking about her, she was thinking about Camila and her happiness and future, thinking her future was with her.

But Lauren was wrong.

"What did you say their names was." Ally said looking on the library's computer.

"Stacy, and Steven." Lauren told her seeing Normani and Camila walk in.

Lauren looked at them and nudged Ally. She looked up and closed the page.

"Hey, girls what were you doing?" Camila asked seeing Ally and Lauren smile.

"Nothing. Um Mani help me find a book." Ally insisted.

Normani and Ally left to the bookshelf leaving Camila and Lauren alone.

"I gotta go, I need to help Becky." I told her getting my things.

"Becky? You still talk to them?" Camila asked seeing offended.

"Yeah, I help her out in school. No big deal." Lauren told Camila.

"So what do you guys do?"

"We study at her house. Or at Austin's. After we go out and get some dinner." Lauren told Camila, Lauren could tell she was uncomfortable. "Look I'm sorry if I did something wrong again." Lauren said getting annoyed. She got up and was about to walk away but Camila grabbed her arm.

"Stop saying that. I'm not a princess, got it. I don't care if you hang out with me ex boyfriend and his girlfriend." Camila said getting annoyed with Lauren.

"Whatever you say princess." Lauren said walking off. "Why did I even date you." Lauren heard.

She turned around seeing Camila look at her. "I've been asking myself that for months now, why did I take your virginity." Lauren said offending Camila.

"Well, you weren't even good." Camila shot back. "One, I've been with better, and two, I'm the only one you done it with." Lauren said.

"I've slept with Shawn, we had sex so many times, everywhere. Even at school." Camila lied. She's gay, why would she go have sex with him.

Lauren had to bite her tongue, but it slipped. "This is why you're the school slut." Lauren angerly said walking off. Camila stood there seeing her best friend walk off. Normani and Ally rushed to her side.

"Hun, she didn't mean that." Ally said rubbing Camila's arm. "Yeah, Ally's right. That's your best friend. Lauren wouldn't say that just because." Normani said seeing a tear drop from Camila's face.
*******
After school Lauren didnt talk to Camila, it was hard because they have all their classes together.

Lauren and Ally spent all day looking for the address to her baby's house and after hours trying to find it, they did.

They drove to the house, but when Lauren got out her car she saw the house, it was for sale. No one lived in it. Lauren shook her head and started to hysterically laughing. "No, this isn't happening. I'm suppose to get him, I'm suppose to get him back and Camila back." Lauren told herself.

Ally was near her car watching all of this. When Ally saw Lauren drop to the ground Ally ran to her. "That can't do that, they told me I was allowed to see him. I never got the chance to." Lauren was a crying mess.

"I'm sorry, Lauren." There was nothing else Ally could say. Lauren calmed down, looking back at Ally. "We better go before your aunt get after us because you're late." Lauren said leaving Ally wanting to talk to her more.