Chapter 5

"Normani, Dinah I love you guys but I don't think this is a good idea." Lauren said trying to walk the other direction but Normani and Dinah had a good grip on their friend.

"Lauren, you need to face your fear, plus its after school no one is going to be here." Dinah told her, pulling her to the auditorium with her girlfriend holding Lauren. Dinah remembering seeing Lauren at the movies with Camila and Austin when she was at the movie with Normani.

She thought Lauren was the biggest third wheel ever. Dinah and Normani have been dating since 4th grade, it might sound strange to hear or to even experience dating someone so young.

Dinah knew she was different and she was always bullied for that, until she met Normani.

Then soon she met Lauren, Camila, and Ally.

"Lauren all you have to do is talk. That's it." Normani said opening the doors to dark all around. From a young age Lauren was a very scared child, she didn't want to go or do anything that might cause she harm. She met Ally, in 8th grade on a roller coaster. She hate roller coaster, and so did Ally. They held hands the hold ride, Camila was next to Lauren in the ride. Camila did feel jealous when Lauren chose Ally to hold hands with and not hers.

"Do I really need to read what I wrote, I mean this is a really cold room." Lauren said changing the subject.  

"Lauren go up there and relax." Dinah and Normani said taking a seat seeing Lauren slowly walk up to the stage.

Lauren wanted Camila to be here with her. She only felt comfortable with Camila, she loves Normani and Dinah and was grateful to have amazing friends, but her best friend is sick. Lauren should be there with her taking care of her like she always does but she was dragged to do this.

*****************************

Camila wanted to die. She was sick, and she threw her phone when Austin didn't answer her text message and Camila was way too lazy to get up and pick her phone up.

She hasn't talked to Lauren in more than eight hours. She missed Lauren and she was waiting for her to visit but nothing. She started to text Shawn before she threw her phone she read that he missed her at school. She liked how Shawn makes her feel but there was something Camila keeps pushing away. She keeps thinking about Lauren and not in a best friend way, she wanted Lauren all to herself.

Camila was burning up, she wanted to take a long ice bath for hours. But she was lazy and her body hurt all over from the sex Lauren and her did all week and weekend long.

She didn't mind having sex with her best friend, she liked it, she liked looking at her best friends eyes. She trust Lauren and she loves Lauren. "Oh, my God. I love my best friend. No I can't... But I love her.

I love the fact that Lauren is there for me. Yeah that must be it. I don't even know what love it...right?" Camila tried to convince herself she wasn't in love with her best friend but nothing was working. Camila shot out of her bed seeing used tissues all over her blanket, she groaned feeling her head spin. She really needed that ice bath at this time.

***************************

"Hi,my...na-na-me is L-au-ren and well." Lauren tried everything she could do to get over her fear," Lauren we told you close your eyes and picture something that makes you happy." Normani yawned, they have been here for hours hearing the same thing. "I know guy you know what you guy go home, I think I could handle it." Lauren said she really wanted to get over her fear with or without Camila by her side.

"Okay, Lauren just call us when you get home." Dinah said walking out with Normani.

Lauren took a seat by the edge of the stage reading the folded paper over and over when the doors opened. Lauren froze, she thought it was a teacher tell her she shouldn't be here, and then write her up. But when she saw who it was she relaxed.