Chapter 18

A/N: Last chapter, there will be a squeal to this story I'm working on it right now so yeah. This is just gonna be moments that happened in college.

Lauren walked in her room. She smiled seeing a great view from her window. She set her baggage to one side of the little room.

Lauren sat on the new bed getting comfortable. She heard the door open, she looked up seeing Camila.

"Roommate?" Lauren asked excitedly getting up from the bed.

"Roommates." Camila said hugging Lauren.
******
Lauren woke up early, she quickly got dressed waking Camila up too.

It's been a few months since college started and Lauren and Camila were beat.

"Camz, wake up its parents week." Lauren said, hearing Camila groan.

"Five more minutes."

Lauren laughed getting in bed with her best friend. "You're so warm." Lauren said feeling chills on her arms.

"Camz?" Camila looked up seeing Lauren look at her.

"Are we going to finally talk about our baby?" Camila sat up, fully waking up.

"Um...do you want to?" Camila saw Lauren and looked down. "I tried to find him, long time ago." Lauren shly said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Camila asked raising her voice a bit.

"Because I didn't want to disappoint you if I couldn't find him, and I didn't find him. They moved." Lauren said seeing Camila quite.

"I went to the doctors not to long ago and I got my sperm tested, it's ineffective now. They told me they little effective sperm in me were gone and went to our kid." Lauren said getting emotional.

She can't have anymore kids. She gave up her son her flesh and blood.

Camila hugged Lauren, "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine, I would have given up anything for you." Lauren said seeing Camila smile.
******
"Dinah, can you hear us?" Camila asked on the computer. Dinah smiled next to Normani. "Yeah."

"Call Ally." Camila told Lauren. Lauren smiled, calling Ally on Skype.

Eventually everyone was on the computer, laughing.

"I got a dog, his name is Pearl." Normani told them showing them a small pug.

"Awe, that's so cute." Ally said.

"Are you guys dating?" Ally asked, seeing Lauren and Camila shake their heads.

"No, we burned faster than a cigarette in my mouth, not that I ever smoked but that ship has crashed like the Titanic." Lauren said making Normani almost bite her tongue.

"I can't believe he never won an award for that movie." She said.
*******
Camila couldn't believe how hard school was. She couldn't barely keep up. She couldn't even see Lauren all day because she's cooped up in a room with strangers

Lauren would smile, everyday she would get good grades. She loves college, it does suck that she couldn't see Camila but she did make great friends.
*****
"Get the dough." Lauren told Camila. Camila grabbed it and took some sauce out. "Pizza time." Camila excitedly said. Lauren ripped a piece off and threw it on Camila's face.

"Oh you're gonna get it." Camila grabbed a bigger piece and chased Lauren around their room laughing.
******
"Oh, fuck Lauren." Camila moaned holding onto her best friend as she pounded her into the bed.

Lauren licked her lips, seeing Camila looking into her eyes. Lauren pulled out, she grabbed some lube flipping Camila on her stomach. "Lauren... What are you doing?" Camila asked feeling cold liquid on her asshole.

"This is for making me late for my class." Lauren said lining up her hard cock with Camila's asshole.

Lauren and Camila had sex everyday for almost two years already.

Lauren shoved her long length in Camila tight hole.

"AAGG!" Camila screamed holding onto a pillow. She tried to move her hand to stop Lauren, but Lauren grabbed her hand and used that to thrust deeper into Camila.

Camila was shaking, it was so painful.
Lauren was so into it, she couldn't hear Camila scream Blanket, their codeword to stop.

"Blanket! Blanket! Blanket!" Camila screamed almost to tears. Lauren felt Camila scratch her, she thought Camila was messing around but when she saw Camila crying she pulled out she tried to get close to Camila but she flinched when Lauren tried to hold her.

"Camz, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Lauren said backing up, seeing Camila wipe her tears.

"That really hurt." Camila said hearing her voice crack. "I'm sorry. I really am." Lauren said feeling really bad for not remembering the codeword.

Camila pulled Lauren on her, "Just hold me." Camila whispered, feeling Lauren's hard cock resting on Camila's center.

Camila smiled, she knew Lauren was sorry, she was happy because Lauren didn't care if she finished or not, she held Camila until they both fell asleep. *****
Lauren was out one night. They were about to graduate tommorw and Lauren couldn't wait. Camila was stuck at home, sick.

Lauren got a text from Ally, she's in town and wanted to get some drinks.

Lauren also got a text from Camila she needed to tell Lauren something important.

Camila was sitting in bed waiting for Lauren to come, she wanted to tell Lauren how much she loves her. Camila wanted to date Lauren. Camila loves Lauren and never stopped loving her.

Lauren looked down at her phone, conflicted. She text one girl and smiled.

Authors note
That's where I'm gonna end it, the next story will be out soon. I hope you like this story. Thank you guys for the votes and comments and it's unbelievable how much people read this.

And a quick question, pick a boy name.

I hope you like this chapter.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys