#3 Bad time!

Friday,13th November 2014

Phew! Things were going quite well these days until today when a few girls in my class including me were playing Truth OR Dare. I was actually fed up with those silly girls's bombarding questions about my love life. Seriously? Love life? HUH! Come on! I had faced infatuation, but true love? Nah! Not yet. So this time when that hypnotised sort of pen pointed at me again I chose dare! DARE? WOW! BRAVE! 'Go for a shake hand with that guy sitting in the next row!' Yeah! That was my DARE! Ha! So Easy! I thought and asked for a shake hand, extending my hand towards the guy. But he kept on staring at me. Top to bottom! And suddenly blew his nose really harsh with a dirty handkerchief. " I wanna PEE!"He shouted at me! "WHAT? SO GO IN THE LOO!" I literally sounded like a thunderstorm with the hot volcano like bubbles of anger erupting in my body due to the adrenaline fully at charge! And that was IT! Irina Murray, the moron who had assigned this dare apologised to me with a brilliant ice-cream treat at Baskin Robbins and the incident was long forgotten for good! Anyway our school has organised a fresher's Party, on the coming Sunday! And that makes me worry. I am not the party type! So let's hope the god favours me on this day!