#8 more than a surprise!

Friday, 20 November 2014

I had immediately regretted telling Rachel about the ridiculous letter not just because she became very hyper and danced around with anxiety!but because she stormed out  to our class just to kill Michael's emotions with her rage! But that's what began a NEW ERA in Rachel's and Michael's lives! How? It so happened that Rachel ,seriously pissed off, started admonishing Michael , who was frozen with shock! The entire class was watching this but nobody could make out any head or tail out of the chaos until Michael, who must have regained his senses back made others lose their's by asking out Rachel in front of all my astonished classmates! I mean he was extremely brave to propose her in spite of all the witnessing students! but it had left all of us really dumbstruck! Since NOBODY had EVER IMAGINED that the SAINT SCHOLAR of the class would ask out this amazing SPORTS GIRL! Well! She fully appreciated his bravery with THE positive response! So yeah! unusual things do happen! But the letter mystery was still unrevealed since Michael denied to have written any such letter! But well it turned out that some non nerdy-loafers from our class had been the writers of that! Since they later confessed to have done so in order to help Michael, express his feelings! Yeah KIND helpers! So Rachel and Mike are dating and are completely on top of the world! Thanking ME for their success!