#5 The fresher's party

Sunday, 15 November 2014

WOW! That was the only word in my head when I had entered the party spot! The music blaring from the speakers was really amazing since the DJ was gave his best to make the speakers work at their maximum capacity. The surroundings looked more like a big platform for the students to bring out all our animal qualities rather than a decent fresher's party! I knew dancing but it was far different from the way the students shook themselves as if they were possessed!
Now!Every one was engrossed into their own world until this happened! Miranda and her gang were already zonked with the chill out drinks! And suddenly Justin smith stumbled against Miranda and vomited almost a can full of diet coke on her stunning dress with saliva drooling from his mouth ! WHOA! She screamed something bad and slapped him really hard! And some guys shouted "that was EPIC! No that was E-PUKE!"or something and there were shrieks and squeals of laughter! Huh! So JUSTIN Smith was the STAR of the party and Miranda had to face all the unwanted spotlight! And most of the girls were indirectly proud of Justin for doing THAT! Lucky guy! Well! So the party wasn't exactly as horrid as I had imagined it to be! I enjoyed there like really very much! All the credit goes to Justin and Miranda!