#9 my birthday bash!

Friday,27th November 2014

BIRTHDAYS are really special! Apart from being the FIRST day of yet another 365-day journey around the sun, it's special as people notice your existence on  that day and moreover remind you about that by wishing! So, the reason I am blabbering about birthdays is, well! It's MY birthday today! I am finally completing 15 revolutions around the sun and I am one of the people in my class who do this around the end of the year! Of course my parents wanted me to celebrate this one! So eventually They called up Autumn and Rachel with their families at our farmhouse near the beach which is actually surrounded by a jungle! As expected both the families got confused about the directions and were lost midway down the road! And it took entire two and a half hour for them to figure out the directions with my dad trying his best to think for prominent landmarks! So at last they reached and gave me the gifts( for which I had been patiently waiting!) and all the biggies went up on the terrace to enjoy the night under the starlight! Which left three of us alone and we handled the time quite idiotically! After stuffing ourselves with all types of delicious things and a few episodes of vampire diaries we DID some REAL fun! And THIS was the REAL FUN:- I was sitting peacefully and reading aloud a mythological book with funny voice modulation! And suddenly realised that Autumn was shooting my video! So we decided to shoot some unforgettable stuff and started dancing on some wild indian songs! Followed by a slow dance on Hollywood music!while Rachel was shooting the video now! And some awesome mimicking of the people we hated including Justin smith and some of our goosey teachers! So yeah it was really memorable since we had expressed all our actual feelings and opinions about people!