#4 The party preparations

Saturday,14th November 2014

People say parties are for having FUN! I say it's NOT. People use  parties for exhibiting their fake glamour rather than having fun! Huh! As you might have guessed by now , I am not one of the party hungry people but my mother won't budge when I refused to attend this one! So she's almost forcing me into it and consequently now I am staring into my wardrobe deliberating on what to wear! Well, it was my mother who came to my rescue and chose a beautiful emerald green dress with some elegant accessories! Maybe I didn't inherit this ability from my mom! Never mind. She had even made me call Rachel and Autumn at home to enlighten me with some beauty and make up tips! Really? Yeah! My mother made me do that! And currently we are up in my room browsing the internet for some decent beauty tips so that mom isn't suspicious and simultaneously discussing about our classmates. Apart from some normal abnormalities of Justin smith, I mean the PEE guy who startled me, I got to know about Miranda Morgan, the QUEEN social butterfly in my class who was a very fashionable bully and also the heart throb of the over excited boys! That girl had already stolen Rachel's boyfriend! And was on verge of doing many unimaginable things! Maybe I hadn't met her yet and as if I wanted to! Anyway all the best to me for tomorrow's party! I hope I don't get lost in there!