#7 Confusing trouble!

Thursday,19 November 2014

Luck is the WEIRDEST thing ever created! Reason? Well,Jason Warner out of all the people selected ME! "me! ME?" That's what I shouted in the morning when Mrs Raccoon informed it to the class! My bewildered shout had reflected back SHOCK rather than SATISFACTION which had turned all the heads towards me! And I had to fight all of the temptation to clear my DOUBT if there had been a mistake since I Didn't have the SLIGHTEST hope from Jason! Anyway this overwhelming happiness was soon forgotten when I discovered something really important today! I had to visit the library during the lunch hours to pick some books and in one of the books that I had selected I found a folded paper! The folded PAPER was IMPORTANT thing! It was a strange note written for Rachel! It was kinda a love letter which had a very very BAD vocabulary and loads of spelling mistakes with some extraordinary words which I doubted whether they were even mentioned in a dictionary or maybe I couldn't figure them out because of the horrible handwriting! And the weirdest thing? it was written by Michael Allen as it was signed below. And THAT was utterly UNBELIEVABLE! Why? Michael Allen is THE MOST intelligent guy in my class who has the best handwriting! and it's so uncanny that he's gonna do this sort of stuff! I mean the entire class including me consider him to be ON PAR with the greatest scholars born till date! And he isn't even over proud or rude about that in fact he's completely modest! and he's the most helpful person around and it's just impossible that he's gonna do THIS!
It was so confusing to think it even for a minute that he has used such a horrid English! So I am really going mad deciding what to do about this! Throw it in the dustbin or talk about this to Rachael? Maybe! It's about her and she should know it! Oh GOSH! I hope she won't be too hyper!