Part 3

You began by searching 'Native American Monster Legends'. You had known right away the monster they were fighting had reminded you of a story you had read in your dad's journal when you were little. You stretched out your legs and yawned, wishing you had some coffee to help you focus- lack of sleep was already weighing on you. Suddenly you found it, Tsiatko, or Stick Indian. Monsters that were known for protecting their territory in thick, wooded areas, quick and agile with brute strength. They were also smart and knew how to leave an enemy defenseless. You heard keys jingling and looked up to see Sam walking in the door, covered in sweat but holding three coffees and a bag of food. "Thanks Sam, I'm definitely needing that." You said grabbing two of the cups and setting them on the table. "Find anything?" He asked as he set down the breakfast and coffees. "Actually I did, I knew this sounded familiar and I was right. So get this..." As you filled Sam in, Dean awoke from his slumber and you had to stop yourself from thinking how completely adorable his bed-head was. "So how do we kill it?" Dean asked as he slowly got up and went straight for the coffee and bacon. "Well is seems they have an altar, which is where their power is harnessed. So we just need to..." "Destroy the altar." They both said in unison. "See Dean, aren't you glad I talked you into letting her come? Great job y/n!" Sam said as he high-fived you. Dean headed towards the shower, but not before you giving you a suggestive look with a raised eyebrow, "Oh, you have no idea, Sammy." This time you couldn't hide your red cheeks.

If Sam noticed you blush, he did not point it out. "So, the next question is where the altar is." Sam said shifting your attention back to him. You turn back to the computer, "Do you have the coordinates of the attacks?" "Yeah..." Sam said rifling through a bag. He reads out the coordinates and you flag them on the virtual map. "It would make sense if the altar was in the middle of all the attacks right?" "Makes sense, it would explain why the number of attacks increased. People getting too close and upsetting the Tsiatko." Sam replied moving behind you to see your work. "Right! Well, it looks like we are looking at about a mile and half radius..." You trail off clicking some more buttons. "Can you narrow it down any further, y/n?" Came Dean's muffled voice. You turn in your chair to see him. His dark wash jeans hugged his waist just right and the grey t-shirt brought out his eyes and the tan of his skin. He was toweling off his hair as he asked the question and the pitched it on the bed as he walked toward you. You had to try to stop from gawking. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Right! Narrow it down!" You said shaking your head and refocusing. "I'm going to shower, let me know what you come up with." Sam said smiling as he headed toward the shower. Dean stood behind your chair with a hand on the back of the chair and leaned in. You could feel his breath on the side of your neck and had to resist the urge to shiver as you continued typing. "Well, I got it knocked down to a mile radius." You reply turning your head slightly and looking at him.

The smell of his musk from the shower enveloped you so much that you actually sniffed, then blushed ridiculously. "Like what you smell?" He asked as he leaned in closer, his eyes piercing through you. You swallowed hard, "Maybe...I..." He tilted your chin up and looked deeply into your eyes, "You are freaking gorgeous, anyone ever tell you that?" You pulled on his shirt, lowering him down to you and planted the most passionate kiss you had ever had on his perfectly shaped lips. His eyes widened in surprise but then he grabbed you by the waist, pulling you up from the chair and pushed you against the wall, roughly yet gingerly. You broke the kiss and could see the hunger in his eyes. "Sam...is...in...the...shower..." You breathed out in between each kiss. Your arms wrapped around his neck and up into his hair, still wet from the shower. His hand went into your hair, the other wrapped around your waste tightly. "But I've been wanting to do this since last night..." He breathed out. "I know, trust me, I have too." He slammed his lips against yours while you moaned and let his tongue in to deepen the kiss. Suddenly the bathroom door unlocked and opened. You and Dean push away from each other quickly, trying not to look suspicious. "So it's only a mile, we can split up and each take half?" You said while hurrying to sit down and act like you were gathering info on the laptop. "Well Dean, you take one half and y/n and I the other half. Obviously if she goes with you I've got two horny teenagers on my hands." Sam said with a laugh and went back into the bathroom to shave. You and Dean looked at each other, you bit your lip wanting to finish what had just begun. Dean licked his lips and looked at you so seductively it could have made the button on your jeans pop off. "I guess we should get some weapons together, better to go in the day light." You said getting up and going out the door quickly, hoping to cool down. A few minutes later you were on the road in the Impala. You told Sam you would ride in the back this time while he helped calculate the exact coordinates. It was really to put space between you and Dean, but that didn't help you caught him staring at you in the rear view mirror every time you looked up. 'Why did Dean Winchester have to be so alluring?' You thought to yourself as you looked out the window. "Guys, this is it." Sam announced.