Part 8

Sam motioned for all of you to move forward. "Remember, we just have to destroy the altar, but it will probably make an appearance." Sam whispered as you and Dean fanned out. Your heart seems to be hammering in your chest and that is all you could hear. You focus on the gun in your hand and take in a deep breath as you press your palm against the rear grip. The sound of your heart and blood seemed to dissipate and you flick your eyes up to see Dean staring at you. Giving him a slight nod, you motion for him to go on. He nodded and signaled to Sam. Sam entered the hut and you went on full alert. Eyes sweeping the forest canopy and ears closely listening. A gun shot rang out and shattered the eerie silence followed by the sound of someone hitting the ground. "Dean!" You call out running in his direction. A dark figure was on top of him. Nasty teeth gnashing at Dean's throat. It seemed like second nature as you raised your gun and fired. In an instant it hauled ass in Sam's direction. "Sam!" You yelled as you reach Dean and hold out your hand. He grasps your hand and you help him up. Both of you turn toward the hut and began sprinting.
You made it just in time to see Sam battling it out with the creature. Rolling punches were everywhere as the creature tried its best to take a chunk out of Sam. Dean threw down the duffle and quickly shuffled through it looking for lighter fluid and matches. The hut was circular, blood staining the insides of the walls, nail marks scratching almost every inch you could see. Behind Sam you watched as Dean pointed out the altar. You wanted to help Sam but felt helpless. "Just get the altar guys, I'll try to keep him away!" He yelled as he threw a boot the creature's chest sending it flying out of the hut. Sam whipped out his machete and ran after his prey. You and Dean lunged at the altar, lighter fluid in hand as you both soaked every inch making sure it would go up in flames easily. Dean pulled out his lighter and threw it in the middle of the altar, flames consumed it. "Burn, baby, burn!" Dean yelled out in victory. The blaze quickly got out of control so you and Dean ran for the opening of the hut while simultaneously pulling out your knives. "We gotta get to Sammy!" Dean yelled. You both ran in Sam's direction just in time to see him slashing the creature's head clean off, as blood splattered his face.