Part 7

You walked in between the brothers, Sam in front and Dean behind. Sam had redone all the calculations and had the GPS, so you assumed that's why he was in lead. As if it were possible the woods seemed to get denser. "How much longer?" You ask as you watch your footing. "Um, maybe about another thirty minutes or so." Sam replied continuing forward. You let out a small exasperated sigh, which caused Dean to chuckle. The three of you continue to walk in silence, trying to pick up on anything out of the ordinary. You continued following Sam as you monitored your surroundings, expect for where you were stepping. You lost your footing and grabbed for Sam, but Dean caught your waist before you hit the ground. "You okay?" He asked looking down at you. Heat had rose to your face. 'How embarrassing! How could I be so thoughtless, not watching where I step?' You thought as you looked at Dean. You managed a small smile. "I'm fine. I guess I'm just a bit nervous and lost focus." You say straightening up. "It's okay, but try to focus. I don't need you getting hurt." You give him a nod and try to hide a smile as you turn around and catch up to Sam.
The further you go, the deeper the woods get and the more silent it becomes. You started to become even more nervous, knowing you were getting close to something. The boys instinctively pulled out their weapons, Sam a machete, Dean his sawed off shotgun. You pulled your small pistol from your belt and held both hands against the cold steel, feeling the perspiration beginning as your hands got sweaty. You tried wiping them off on your pants. Dean came in close, sensing your nervousness. Sam had stopped in front of you and held up a fist to signal you both you had reached the area. "I won't let anything happen to you, stay close." Dean whispered in your ear, his hot breath on your neck, sending shivers down your spine. You looked up into those green eyes and pulled his shirt towards you till your lips met softly but with purpose. "Let's get this evil SOB." You said to Dean with a wink. Dean raised an eyebrow, surprised and aroused by your ambition. "Guys, really? Let's, focus!" Sam said in a shouted whisper. Up ahead, you suddenly noticed a small hut with blood symbols on the roof tarp.