Part 9 (Finale)

You couldn't help but break a smile as Sam looked over at you two. You were about to ask if it was over when the popping from the fire intensified and then the body of the monster went up in a glittering smoke. "We did it!" You breathed as you turned to Dean and planted a kiss on his lips. He was a bit stunned as you pulled away and went to hug Sam. Sam laughed as his huge frame enveloped your petite one. "You did really well." He replied as he released you. "Not too shabby yourself!" You reply gently elbowing him. He flashed you a smile as Dean came up and draped his arm around your shoulders. You instinctively wrapped an arm around his waist. "Let's get back to the hotel and clean up, huh?" Dean asked motioning for everyone to start moving. "Yeah, I don't think I'd want to spend another night out here." You reply shaking you head. The trek back to the Impala was a fairly quiet one. The three of you were exhausted and just wanted to relax. As the car came into view, Dean tossed the duffle bag and keys to Sam. "Go on ahead, Sammy. We'll catch up." Sam nodded his head, too tired to argue. Dean leaned closer to you and you could feel his breath on your neck. "You handled yourself pretty well back there." Color rose to your cheeks. He smiled as he saw it. "I'm serious, y/n. You were a badass, and so fucking hot." Your ears began to feel hot and you gave him a little shove. He laughed in response and then pulled you closer to him. You looked up into those dazzling green eyes and then he kissed you. You melted into him, enjoying the sensation of his lips moving against yours. You hadn't realized the extenent of how engrossed in the kiss you were until Dean broke apart chuckling. "Easy there, killer." He rasped huskily. You then realized that one hand tussled his hair while the other one clutched his shirt. "Sorry." You say releasing him and then trying to straighten his appearance. "Don't be." He replied with a mischievous smirk. He then grabbed your hand and walked with you to the Impala. 
The three of you piled into the Impala. Sam dove fade first into the back seat leaving the front open for you next to Dean. There was a chill in the air as the temperature was dropping but you still had heat behind your ears from that kiss. Dean started up the black beauty and drove and off towards the motel. Your hand laid in between you and Dean, his fingers tracing lines slowly on your fingers up your arm sending chills up your spine. Looking over at him that smirk had turned to hunger and you knew what was coming. You but your bottom lip hoping you would get your chance. Dean pulled into the motel slowly and put the Impala in park slowly looking over at you raising his eyebrow. Sam shot up in the back seat instantly slicing the thick air between you and Dean. "Man I'm starving, you guys hungry?" He said as you all got out of the car. "Sure Sammy, why don't you go pick something up for us and take your time." Dean said exchanging a look with his brother that Sam understood. "Okay, no problem guys. Maybe I'll grab a drink at the bar too." You headed inside the motel room slinging your bag on the floor, exhausted but excited about getting some alone time with Dean. 'Hope he wants this as much as I do.' You thought, glancing the mirror quickly to straight your hair as Dean stood outside giving Sam the food order. Sam walked off toward the dinner close to the motel. You watched as Dean stood outside, looking as if he was composing himself for something. You couldn't take it anymore. You pulled open the door and yanked Dean into the room by the back of his flannel. You turned around to face him while closing the door with your foot. His shocked turned into that hunger you saw in the car. You took off your jacket slowly, and started unbuttoning your shirt as he quickly did the same. He pulled you close to him by your belt loops and crashed his lips against yours. One hand instantly went up into his hair, the other to undo his belt. He pushed you against the door exploring your mouth his tongue. 'Man did he taste good.' He moved to your neck, gently nibbling down to your stomach, driving you mad as he undid your zipper and slid down your jeans. His jeans fell to the floor as he picked you up with your legs straddled around him. "You have no idea how bad I've wanted you, y/n." He growled as he devoured your neck once again. "Oh, I do and you're gonna get it." You said in between kisses. He laid you on the bed, taking your shirt off as his eyes hungrily took in your figure. He took his shirt off as you sat up on your elbows enjoying the show while you bit your lip in anticipation. He crawled on top of you and eased his way inside you. You gasped at his size as his hands ran up your naked body. You grabbed his back hard, digging your nails in as he rode you hard with no mercy. You arched your and cried out as you orgasmed one after the other. You rolled over on top of him and took control, moving your hips in a circle, watching as his eyes rolled back in his head in pleasure. "Damn y/n!" You both climaxed, all tension leaving your bodies as you rolled off. Lying next to each other you looked into his green emerald eyes as you both tried to catch your breath. He rolled up on one elbow and pushed the hair out of your eyes. He leaned down and kissed you slow and long, the passion between you lingering. Suddenly your trance was broken as keys jingled in the lock. Rushing to bring the cover up Dean, threw you your clothes as you ran into the bathroom before Sam walked in the door. You shut the door and sighed. "Wow." You breathed out. After quickly getting dressed you came out to find the boys looking at the laptop. "What's going on guys?" You said as you looked between the two of them. "Sam just caught wind of a case we've been looking into for the past year. We're gonna rest up and head out in the morning. You in?" Dean said with that sexy smirk you knew you'd never be able to resist.