Chp. 5 : Secrets Out

| Danielle |

A few minutes, or hours it felt like, my stomach growled. I hadn't eatin since that morning I was kiddnapped.

Wonder if Spencer's noticed...I thought, nervous for him. I'd heard what happened to that one family, Kim and Jim Weaver. They lived down the street from my house and we went to church together.

Jim was murdered, and Kim was also kiddnapped....wonder if she's here with me, just in a different room.

I was torn from my thoughts at the sound of the door being unlocked. I stood to my feet, ready for what was to come.

Nothing special. Just a tray of food slid across the floor, right infront of my feet, which I noticed were bare.

On the tray, an orange, a sandwhich, and a glass of water. I was scared, and parinoid to drink, or eat, anything on the tray.

Whoever gave it to me noticed, and walked in. He took my water, sticking a straw into the glass, taking a sip. He took a peice of my sandwhich, tore off a peice, and ate that. He didn't touch the orange, but I'm sure he didn't care weather I ate that or not.

As soon as he left, I was still hesitant about eating or drinking what was on the tray, but after a few agonizing minutes,

I gave in.

| Reid |

Ashley, Matt, and I sat in my office until the team showed up. As Morgan passed, he smiled. I gave him a funny look, and followed the team into the conference room. Ashley and Matt wanted to follow, but I kept them back.

We all took a seat, and the whole team gave me all weird looks. Even Hotchner. Finally, Rossie pulled out pictures of Danielle and me, together.

"You know this girl?" he asked. I remembered that picture, it was inside a picture frame, on her bed side table.

"Dammit." I muttered, and looked up. "Guess its confession time." I added a nervous laugh.

"Reid." Hotchner said, getting serious. "You should have told us that you were with this girl. Your in grave danger."

"I didn't know she was a victum until later this day." I said.

"And when were you gonna tell us you were the boy the unsub is looking for?" I was lost for words, and I looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said, not looking up.

"How long have you been with her?"

"About two months." I answered, still not looking up. The room fell silent, and I peeked my head up, only to see all eyes on me.

"What?" I asked, turning my head up all the way. "What are you starring at?"

"Reid's got a girlfriend!" Morgan hooted, instantly busting out laughing. "I never though I'd see the day."

I looked around the room, and besides Rossie and Hotchner, everyone else was trying to hide their smiles, and laughters.

I sighed, and stood up from my seat. "Forget it." I muttered, and left. Ashley and Matt stood to their feet.

"Any news on her?" Ashley asked. I shook my head, and walked out into the parking garage. I got into one of the cruisers, and drove down to Danielle's house.

If all the team was gonna do was laugh at me for having a girlfriend, then I'd work this case.

Alone.

| Danielle |

Once again, I stood, in my cell. Alone. I had barfed up my lunch that was passed to me. Either there was something in that food, or I'm getting ill and am needed to go to the hospital. I felt something else coming up, so I banged on the door.

"Listen up!" I yelled. "I'm getting sick! Either you take me to a doctor, or you will be in a lot of trouble for murder!" I pounded on the door continueslty.

Finally, I gave in, and sat in my chair. I was so mad, I started to tear up. It was something that annoyed me so much. I'd break into tears if I was mad, doesn't matter what it was about, I'd just start crying.

I wiped my eyes, and looked at the door, hoping someone would just open the damn door, and let me out. I'm sure Spencer's nervous!

I stood to my feet, and screamed to the top of my lungs. All the anger, and fear that had been bubbling up inside myself suddenly bursted out as screames. I ran towards the door, pounding harder than ever onto the cold metal.

Someone pounded back, and I fell on my butt. I screamed again, kicking the door this time. Someone kicked back, but I continued.

Suddenly, the door flew open mid-kick, and I was sent across the room, sliding on hard concrete on my backside. I clentched my teeth as the sting of the slid hit me. Slow and painful.

"God damn!" the guy cursed. "Kim Weavers is quieter than you!"

The pain in my backside, and throat were too intense. I couldn't respond. The guy seemed to notice.

"I'm not gonna waste my breath on you." he tossed a box, and left. I gathered all the strength inside my body to lift myself up into a sitting position. Yea, it burned, but I shouldn't have exploded like that anyways.

I grabbed the box he tossed at me, looking at it closely. There wasn't enough light in the room for me to read what was on the cover, so I opened it.

The object in the box fell lightly into my hands. I moved it around inside my hand, feeling it's shape, and all that.

"What the hell is this!?" I screamed, continuing to feel around on it. I felt a small hold near the center, but it was covered by a glass-like thing. It seemed to get thinner the farther up I went.

I finally felt a fabric thing under my fingers, and I realized what it was. I took the box, and looked at it closer, and closer, until I could some-what make out the words written on the cover.

My eyes grew wide, as all the puking, the freaky dreams, and that wild tantrum came from.

I'm pregnant.