I Would Take A Bullet For You

I froze. The man who tossed me the pregnacy test was the one who held the gun. I held in my screams as he loaded the gun with amo.

"So." he said. "Your the famous Spencer Reid that has fallen in love with my Danielle?"

"Your Danielle?" Spencer asked, his head pointed up at the man with the gun.

"Yes." he answered. "My Danielle. I've loved her ever since our sophmore year in high school." Spencer looked away for a minute, in deep thought.

"She's never mentioned you." Spencer answered.

"I know she hasn't." the man spat. "She never liked me like I liked her."

"Then why do you want her?" Spencer asked. "It's obvious to you she doesn't like you...why do you keep her here?"

"Because." the man said. "She will eventually fall in love with me. I know it will happen." My jaw hung open. A hand tapped my shoulder, and I turned to see some guy with an FBI vest on. He held his fingers against his lips, telling me silently to stay quiet. I nodded, and pointed into the room.

The guy leaned over and nodded. He extended his arm, and waved his hand over. Three SWATT guys walked over, crouching in the small hallway.

Suddenly, the door infront of us flew open, and I fell through. The FBI guy stood quickly to his feet, gun pointed towards the guy who appearantly went to high school with me.

I looked up and saw Spencer looking at me. I couldn't help but smile as my heart fluttered at the sight of him. He gave me a soft smile, and the FBI guy helped me up.

"What are you doing out of your cell?" the man who liked me asked, sternly.

"I broke out." I spat.

"You called the cops?" the man asked.

"I did." Spencer said, standing. "I found where you were, and I called my team when I had the chance."

"Your apart of the FBI?" the man asked. Spencer nodded.

"Drop your gun and put your hands in the air, now." the FBI agent said. "Thats an order." The man looked around, noticing that his plan had failed. He was trapped.

He looked at Spencer, pure rage burning in his eyes. He pointed his gun towards Spencer, and looked as if he was about to shoot.

Suddenly, everything flew into slow motion. The FBI agent screamed at the man, telling him "Don't do it.." and started to lunge out to the man, but it looked like he'd be too late.

My legs moved towards where Spencer stood, and I jumped into the air just as the man was tackled, and a shot rang out. I fell to the ground, and thought 'He missed. No one's hurt.'

That was before I felt pain shoot through my lower abdomen. I looked down and saw the tiny hole, right next to my belly botton, that was spitting out blood. All my thoughts wrapped around my baby. Is he/she alive? Was she damaged?

But it was mostly wrapped around the fact of if he or she was alive or not. Spencer bent down next to me, hands pressing down on my stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. The pain increased, and I bit down on my lower lip so I wouldn't scream.

"We need an ambulance. Now!" the FBI agent said into his shoulder. The SWATT team took away the man who shot me, and Spencer still tried to stop the bleeding.

"M-m-my baby." I managed to mutter without screaming.

"Your what?" Spencer asked. His hands lightened up on my stomach, but the FBI agent began to press them back down. Spencer didn't ask anymore questions. A stretcher walked into the room. I was lifted, and carried out on the stretcher. Spencer held my hand, and I felt lightheaded.

"She's loosing alot of blood." Spencer said. He sounded so far away, but I could see he was right next to me. They loaded me onto an ambulance, and Spencer hopped in just as the back doors closed, and pulled off towards the hospital.

"Come on, Danielle." Spencer said. I looked over at him, and gave him a soft smile. He held on tightly to my hand, and I felt my eye lids slowly falling over my eyes.

"Don't pass out, Danielle. Come on." Spencer said. "We are almost to the hospital."

"I'm so tired..." I whispered, and my eyes completely closed, and I blacked out.

Spencer

Danielle passed out, and the stuck IV's into her wrist to keep her from dieing. I could see out the back of the ambulance the team following close behind.

What did she mean 'my baby'? I thought as we pull up to the hospital. Already, doctors and nurses were waiting to take Danielle to the back.

As the back doors opened, I was shoved out. They pulled Danielle out after I was out, and ran her into the building. I saw the flash of red and blue lights shut off, and saw JJ walk to the back.

"Reid." she said. Behind her, the rest of the team.

"They took her in." I said. They nodded, and we walked inside to wait.

For a few hours, nothing happened. The team all sat in the waiting room chairs. I paced the floor, my heart racing. What if she died? What if she's been dead, but the doctors are too scared to tell an FBI agent that his girlfriend died.

What if their burrying her now?

Finally, a doctor walked into the room, and everyone sprang out of their chairs. I was the first one to approach the docotor.

"Well. How is she?" I asked. "I can take it." The doctor sighed, and ran a hand through his gray hair.

"We tried all we could, Mr. Ried." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm terribly sorry."