Chapter 2.

"Stiles we need to talk." Was the first thing Scott said to his best friend.
"Well hello to you too." Stiles said sarcastically.
"I'm serious what's going on with you?" They stopped in their tracks moving away from the crowed of teenagers that were entering the school.
"Look Scott there's nothing going on okay! I have to go." Stiles exclaimed as he turned away from him.
"What's going on?" Lydia asked as she Allison and Isaac walked up to Scott. Scott shook his head.
"His nightmares are getting worse." They all turned around facing Derek.
"How do yo know that?" Scott asked with an agitated voice.
"I can see it... And feel it." The last part he mumbled under his breath. They kept on talking about it until Derek's face went dark. His heart started beating abruptly fast. He ran into the school the pack following him.
"What's going on?!" Isaac yelled from behind.
"It's Stiles he's having a panic attack." Derek slammed open the doors of the boys locker room. He was sitting on the ground shaking. Derek rushed to him wrapping his arms around the trembling boy. Stiles managed to slow down his breathing.
"C'mon we're leaving."

Stiles
I layed down on the couch kicking my shoes off making myself comfortable.
"I don't wanna talk about it" I said closing my eyes. Derek said nothing he just grabbed a book and sat down. I felt like he was still mad at me for being an asshole to him but he was an asshole to us all the time.

Sirens. I heard sirens. I jumped on my feet looking at Derek who was starting through the window. The police cars were passing the building as Derek's phone rang. The conversation was short and simple.
"That was Scott they found a body in the boys locker room." He turned to face me.
"Wha...what...what time is it?" My voice started shaking as my nightmares were coming back. The sirens, a body in the boys locker room it was just like in my dreams.
"It's 11:11 a.m."
"Are you okay? You look like you're going to pass out." I shook my head trying to clear my head which was impossible.
"I have to tell you something." I sat back on the couch. I started with the nightmares how I find a dead body in the boys locker room and every time  I had the dream it was more vivid more realistic and yesterday was like it really happend. Than I told him about the sirens and paper full of elevens. I felt like I new what's going to happen. First I felt like an idiot my dreams meant nothing they're just dreams. But when I looked up to Derek he wasn't laughing at me or telling me I'm an idiot and just a defenseless human.
"We have to see Deaton!" He grabbed my arm pulling me on my feet and out of the loft.

I sat on the table tapping my fingers nervously as Deaton and Derek talked outside the room. It was weird that Derek didn't wait for Scott I didn't even knew what Derek was thinking. I felt sick. If I was just a normal human than why am I here at a vets that also specialises  in werewolves and the supernatural. They finally came back and I could feel my heart literally skipping a beat.
Derek stepped closer to me probably trying to prepare me for the worst.
"Stiles after the tests and analyses I've come down to the only diagnosis." Derek placed his hand on my shoulder as I took in a deep breath.
"Stiles you are a fox."

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit short I just felt like there's nothing else I could squeeze in.