Chapter 12.

Stiles

I laid on the cold floor unable to move, my body was sore and weak. I don't know how long have I been here all I know is they want me dead. The door was forcefully opened and two men with strong builds and guns strapped to their backs walked in. I pulled myself away from them hitting the wall behind me. There was no point in trying to escape them. One grabbed me and pulled my left arm towards the other one. He grabbed my forearm and unwrapped the bandage that was securing the small tube. The tube was connected to a needle that was stuck in my arm. He pulled a transparent bag with another longer tube connected to it from his jacket and connected the tubes together. Soon my crimson blood started spilling into the bag.

When the bag was full the man carefully placed it into another transparent bag. He wrapped my arm into a fresh bandage and the other one that was pinning me down released me from his strong grip letting my torso fall on the cold tiled floor. Before they closed the door behind them one passed a tray with two pieces of bread and a water bottle. At least they aren't leaving me to starve.

"The clock is ticking Stiles" I lifted my head facing the grey man standing in front of me. His pale skin was more transparent than before and his face was more dull and tiered looking. It was like he was disappearing. Vanishing. And than it clicked. The more he was fading into the abyss the closer I am to my oblivion.
"Your blood is like gold to this people" His words snapped me back into reality.
"I don't know what you want me to do" I said trying to get him to talk to me without his metaphors that clearly didn't help me in this situation.
"Let them in"
"How!" I shouted at him making him flinch. He moved towards me kneeled next to me.
"Use your subconscious they will find you if you let them in" He pressed his fingers on my arm where the needle was still resting in my skin. Agony warped it self around me pulling me into a deep sleep.

Derek

I was pacing around my loft. Everyone showed up even the foxes and Peter. Scott, Harland and Reed were seating by the table going through Stiles' stuff trying to catch his and any other scent. Lydia, Allison, Isaac and Peter were by the couch  as Lydia tried her banshee powers. I clenched my fists and walked towards the table.
"Anything?" I asked and all I got in response was them shaking their heads.
"Do you remember anything like faces symbols that they wore?" Scott asked. I shook my head.
"All I know is they're hunters." Everyone was looking at us now the room warped in dark silence.
"The whole police department is looking for him. We will find him." Scott said placing his arm on my shoulder.
"But there's nothing we can do." I said.
"There is one thing" Reed said getting up from where he was sitting. Harland jerked her head in his direction shaking her head a bit like she doesn't want us to know.
"What" i demanded. Everyone got closer so we all stood in a circle surrounding the table.
"We can try to transfer someone into him allowing you to see, sense and hear everything he does. Maybe that could help us track him"
"But that can also kill the both of you" Peter chimed in.
"Why don't you just try with the bond?" Peter asked.
"We did and it didn't work" I snapped at him and he raised his hands as if he was trying to protect himself.
"Well then that's our only option" Isaac said crossing his arms on his chest.
Harland took a deep breath "Fine. But don't blame me if anything goes wrong." We looked at each other for agreement. His life was hanging on a line and the thought of losing him was bringing back awful memories.
"I will need the alpha" Scott flinched looking around confusingly until he finally got up and stood next to Harland. She extracted her claws sinking them into Scott's neck.