Chapter 18.

~~

Deep into the forest stood a giant old Victorian manor. It was wraped in vine and covered in weeds. It was even deeper into the forest than the old Hale house that's why they never noticed it. It took Stiles quite sometime to finde it. Argent was right when he told them about the Deforests probable residence.

Stiles stood infront of the high black fence with spikes on top of it. Stiles imagened he would hear screams and howling but all was silente.

Stiles pushed open the gates with the tips of his fingers, slowly stepping in. The doors were open wide and Stile didn't hesitate to enter. He looked around the big mansion. He moved further in paying attention to his surroundings. He checked every space in the house but all was empty except for some gourds lying on the floor knocked out.

He stood in the room that was probably the kitchen. All was broken and smashed. He slowly moved around it when something chought his attention. The teils under his feet creekd differnetly. Stiles got on his knees and traced the floor with his hand, he quickly got back up and searched the cabinets for a knife. When he finally got one he went back to his previous position and stuck the knife into the crack and lifted the secret door. A cheeky grin apperade on Stiles' face when he climed down the stairs.

A whole new hall apperade in front of him. He went further down the hall when two of Hector's gourds apperade. They didn't say anything just pointed the guns at Stiles.
"We all know you won't shoot me" Stiles said with the remaning grin on his lips. The gourds looked at each other and lowered the guns. They both ran towards Stiles trying to slam him on the ground be he just pushed them off of him slamming them against the walls.

Stiles was getting near them he could feel it. That's when he heard the screams.
Stiles broke the lock and entered the room. Stiles started claping his hands as he entered the room.
"Well look who showed up!" Hector exclaimed turning away from the werewolves who were chained up.
"I don't know what you came here to do Stiles?"
"It's simple really. I came here to kill you."
Hector's smile dissappeared as he saw the Stiles in front of him wasn't Stiles. He was void.
"Stiles what are you doing here?" Derek asked blood filling his mouth.
"Don't worry Stiles will be okay. Eventually."
"I see. But how did you manage to trap the boy." Hector asked steping away from Stiles.
"He came to me."

Derek's heart stoped when he saw void Stiles. He always heard and read about cases like this. Transfering bodies but he never saw them in real life. Where is Stiles? He kept asking himself trying not to worry. He looked to his right facing Scott who was even more confused then him and Peter who finally shut up quite in shock himself.

"So that dosen't bother you?" Hector asked as he turned the button on and Derek started writhing, squeezing his teeth as the electricity traveled through his body. Stiles only grined a bit. Void Stiles wasn't bothered by it but deep down Stiles was screaming on top of his lungs, begging them to stop. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. His heart was ripped apart at the seight of them. Scott's tired body already on the edge of completly giving up. Even Argent who was locked togehter with Allison in what it seemed like a giant cage. The fearless hunter was in fact afraid.
Derek hit him the worst. Scarred and beaten his eyes refleacted the cold ice instead the beautiful green that Stiles loved.

Stiles' eyes trailed to the desk behined Hector, filled with Argent's weapons.
Stiles slammed himself into Hector pushing him against the wall behind him. Stiles quickly got up and ran to the table picking up the firts thing his fingers touched. But soon let it go when Hector wraped a chain around his neck.
"Not so fast!" He hissed as Stiles tried to get loose. He was choking grabbing at Hector's hands. He grabbed his arms and pushed him across his head swinging the older man's body like a feather. Hector was quickly back on his feet.
"Quite powerful for an old man" Stiles said.
"Thanks to your powers"
"You're not worthy of them!" Stiles yelled pushing Hector against the wall, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up.
"You stole them from him and you don't even know how to use them!" He said as he lifted Hector even higher and threw him across the room.
Stiles quickly grabbed a gun from the desk and pointed it at Hector.
The older man lifted his arms in defeat. Stiles looked down at the worthless man with a triumph smile on his face. He slightly pushed the trigger when Scott inerupted him.
"Stiles wait! Don't shoot! Don't do it okay. We aren't like this. We aren't killers. Please Stiles don't do it"
Stiles' soften face turned back into the grin.

"I'm not Stiles"

The shot echoed across the room and Hector's body fell on the ground. Stiles walked around it searching the dead man's pockets for the key. Whe he finally found it he started unlocking the chains that restricted the werewolves and freed the Argents.

"You should thank me" Stiles winked at them leaving the others in what you could call shock.

------------------------------
There might be some grammar mistakes since I can't fix them right now. Maybe I will fix them later  other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any suggestions for the future chapters feel free to let me know :)