Chapter 20.

Stiles was shocked. Derek was standing by the door. They were wrapped in silence. From what Derek used to know hospitals were loud, well loud for his supernatural hearing, filled with patiants and staff running from room to room saving lives but not this one. This one was silent and empty.
Stiles was the one who broke the silence "How did you get here?" His eyes were red and swollen, his skin was even paler than usual.
"This isn't important right" Derek snapped out of it and came around the empty hospital bed where Stiles was sitting. He grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up. Stiles swung himself and almost hit the ground but Derek caught him.
"We need to get out". Derek extended his hand with Stiles under his left arm and before he even reached the door knob they were standing in a forest. He froze. His hand extended towards nothing. Stiles slipping through his arm pulled him back. He grabbed him before Stiles hit the ground. Again.
"It's okay, it's okay" Derek said trying to hold up Stiles. He limbed to the nearest tree and sat Stiles down.

"You think you can save him Derek Hale. He's gone. You're too late" The voice was all around him piercing his skull. Derek clenched his fists. The voice was right if Derek doesn't bring Stiles back he will die and the tought of that happening made Derek's head apin.
They needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

They were trapped inside Klaus' maze. Derek thinked and thinked every single plan he thought about was hopeless. Stiles' life was hanging on a thread. He's heart rate got slower and slower with every minute Derek wasted on usless plans.

"Come on I know where were going" Derek said pulling Stiles back on his feet.

They dragged them selves through the dark and cold forest.
"Where are we going?" Stiles asked.
"Back to my house" Derek said with a lump in his throat. Even though this wasn't the real old Hale house it still made Derek shiver. This wasn't the real world. This wasn't Beacon Hills it was all just an illusion. An illusion that Derek wouldn't fall for it. But Stiles did the hospital reminded Stiles of the time his mother spent there and the old Hale house reminded him of where Derek's sadness came from.

They finally reached the house. Everything looked just like the real one. Derek sat Stiles against the wall. He only knew they needed to get back to the house but waking up was harder. Derek sat Stiles down again covering him with his black lather jacket.
Derek searched the whole house trying to find the core of this illusion. He made his way to the kitchen searching the cup boards and empty shelves only finding old and useless pans. Derek searched the last cup board and to his surprise he found an old box of matches. Disappointed he shoved the matches into his pocket and made his way back to where Stiles was leaning on the ashy wall.
He sat across him taking Stiles cold hand and warming it between his. Stiles started muttering something under his breath making Derek tense up.
"Fear... he's using your fear against you..." Stiles muttered louder

"Stiles, Stiles" Stiles swung his head from one shoulder to the other.
"You're a genius" Derek said pulling Stiles closer and carying him out of the house.

Derek took out the matches from his pocket and light one he looked at ghostly pale Stiles behinde him and threw the match into the house he repeated this four more times until the house was completply on fire.
Derek made his way back to Stiles.
"I'm sorry but this is the only way were gonna get out of here"
Stiles licked his dry lips "How?"
"The same way I got here" Derek extended his claws and sunk them into Stiles' neck.

Stiles fell into Derek's arms. He caught him and pulled him into a hug. Everyone around them froze. Only Lydia's sobbing was heard. Derek grabbed Stiles and approached Argent.
"Take him to the hospital" Argent nodded his head and took Stiles.

"Derek what are you doing?" cried Scott.

"I'm putting an end to this" Derek said as he pulled out the matches from his pocket. He light the last two matches and threw them at the sole tree in the clearing. As the tree was burning loud screams were escaping its burnt trunk.

----------------------------
I'm sorry it took me soo long to finally update again. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter I'll probably update one or two more chapters before I finally finish this book :)