Chapter 5

Sophie's POV

I woke up at 9am, I never wake up this early. I got up and put my clothes in the dryer from last night then went for a REALLY long shower by the time I got out my clothes where dry, So I put them on, I didn't need to wash my hair in the shower because I done it yesterday and it still looked shiny, so I threw it up in a messy ponytail. (Media, but Sophie isn't Blonde 😂) I also got my spare makeup bag out my bag and started to put it on. I was ready and I always carry around a toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag so I don't have smelly breath either.
I was sitting on the bed scrolling through social media when this guy knocked on the door
"Come in" I said hoping it would be Simon.
"Hey, you must be Sophie I'm JJ"
"Yeah, it's nice to meet you" I stood up to shake his hand but he pulled me into a really big hug and sort of shook me.
"Sorry I'm just really excited for later on" he practically shouted, I smiled.
"Anywayyyy, I'm suppose to wake Simon up but can you film it for my vlog?"
"Em yeah sure" I followed him in to Simons room, he had a glass of water in one had and his camera in the other he gave me his camera. Simon looked so cute while he was sleeping.
"Wait are you gonna pour that over him?" I whispered
"Yeah" he grinned
"Don't you.."
"Did he not give you a fright last night?" He interrupted "cause I heard you scream then Simon laugh?"
"Good point" I pointed the camera at him.
"3,2,1" JJ mouthed to the camera, then he threw the water on Simon. Simon woke up instantly looked up saw me then covered his face. JJ left the room laughing hysterically.
"Sophie why would you let him do this to me" he said in a sexy morning voice
"I'm sorry" I lay down on top of Simon giving him a hug. He tries to play wrestle me off but I wouldn't get off. "I'm not getting off until you get up" I protested.
"Okay, okay" he sighed,

Simons POV

The truth was I didn't actually want to get up I enjoyed her hugging me but I had to get up at some point.
"Face the wall" I told her
"What why?" She asked giggling
"I don't want you seeing my ripped abs" I joked
"Ohhhh okay" she smirked and faced the wall, I pulled on my shorts and I was pulling on my top when she wolf whistled at me. I turned around and she was smirking at me with her eyebrows raised
"You know it's guys who are suppose to wolf whistle at girls"
"Yeah well I was switching it up today"
"Do you want to go downs stairs and get something to eat?" I asked her
"Yessssss" she said grinning at me
We went downstairs to the kitchen, still nobody was up and JJ had left to go to a meeting so it was just me and her downstairs.
"Do you want to make pancakes?" I asked hoping she'd say yes cause I really wanted some.
"Wow can you read my mind?"
"Yeah did I not tell you I could?"
"No that never seemed to pop up in out conversations" she laughed.
I got out of the frying pan and all the ingredients we need from the cupboard. I got out the bowl and told her to start making the mixture
"Did you know I passed my exam for cooking class!" She told me
"Really?"
"Yeah"
She was finished making the mixture and told me to put the frying pan on.
"Here you can cook them" she said handing me the mixture
"I'm great at this, look watch me" I poured the mixture into the frying cooked it for a little while on each side then flipped it.
"Wow Simon you are a top chef"
I plated us up 2 pancakes each and put lots of topping on the table and we ate them and talked. I still am not sure where we are going with our 'relationship' but I hope it does work. After we had ate our food it was 12pm and We didn't really want to do anything so I suggested we went to tesco bought some sweets and stuff and watched movies all day, Sophie agreed, it just means that we are gonna get to know each other abit more.
Time skip to tesco
"Let's go get some movies" I suggested
We went over to the movie bit.
"Do you like horrors?" I asked her
"Yeah I love them" she said
I was so glad she did because I love watching them too, we picked out 4 movies Sinister, Insidious 3, Cabin in the woods and Poltergeist. Then she said she wanted to buy some pjamas so she ran and got some while I picked out some sweets.
We went to pay and the cashier said "that will be £50.70"

Sophie's POV

I saw Simon getting out his card, But I didn't want him to pay for it since he was letting me stay in his house so I held his hands and put my card in before he could.
"What are you doing I was getting this" he argued
"No, I am."
"If you could please enter your pin" the lady said smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out at Simin and put in my pin and paid for it all.
"Pstt " the cashier whispered to Simon
"She's a keeper" I heard her say
Simon laughed.
Simon took the bags out my hands and was kidding on to ignore me all the way to the car we got in and I started to tease him.
"Why you grumpy" I said putting a sad face on and made his frown a smile with my hands. He had to stop himself from laughing.
"Why didn't you let me pay?"
"Because you are letting me stay at yours for a while and I don't want to be sponging off of you" I reasoned with him.
By the time we got home he wasn't annoyed any more, we got into his house  and we headed straight for his room. He set up the movie and sweets and I went to my room to get changed into my new pyjamas. When I came he asked me if I wanted the lights on or off then we got into his bed and cuddled it was really nice. It was 4pm and We where half way through the Third movie and I must have fell asleep. I woke up to Simon gently shaking me telling me that he and the guys had ordered a Nandos and got me one, So I went down stairs with him and sat in the kitchen with Simon, Josh and Vikk.
"So what's the deal with you two?" Josh asked making things awkward, I just looked at Simon smiled then kept on eating.
"It's none of your business Joshua" Simon said
"Don't call me that" Josh laughed
"Okay.....Joshua" Simon smirked.
We had all finished and the guys had put their plates next to the sink,
They all looked at each other "not it" they shouted in unison, I got a fright
"Jesus Christ I got a fright just then"
"Sorry" they said again in unison
"I'm guessing this is about the dishes?" I guessed.
"Yeah" Vikk said smiling
"I'll do them" I said
"No your a guest" Josh said
"It's fine I don't mind"
"No Sophie Ho early it's fine I'll do them tommorow" Vikk reasoned
"Are you sure, I really don't mind"
"It's fine"
Josh and Vikk went onto the living room, Simon asked if I wanted to go upstairs or sit with Josh and Vikk, I was super tired so o just asked to go upstairs and he agreed, to be honest  I was having the best time ever and I wasn't really looking forward to going home tommorow, so I wanted to spend as much time as o could with Simon. I have loved these past couple of days with Simon and his friends I think he feels the same way.

Simons POV

I have never liked anyone the way I liked Sophie, she was so genuine, pretty and nice.
We where finished in the kitchen I asked if she wanted to go watch TV with Josh and Vikk or if she'd rather go upstairs, thankfully she wanted to go upstairs so we went to my room. It was 12pm now and we where both tired.
"I'm gonna go to bed now" she said rubbing her eyes, getting up to leave.
"Wait!" I said
"What?"
"Are you not scared? All those horror movies we watched? Don't you want some company?" I asked hoping she got the hint that I wanted her to sleep in with me.
"Oh actually now you say that, I'm terribly scared!" She winked
"Okay well you can sleep in here for the night" I was already sitting on the bed and Sophie bum bounced onto it then lay down, I lay down next to her and faced her.
"Do you know, I don't even know what age you are?" She asked me
"I'm 22, what age are you"
"I'm only 19"
She was younger than I though for some reason I thought she was 21, obviously not. Eventually I could see Sophie's eyes shutting and next thing I knew she was asleep, her arm around my waist under the covers.

A/N- I realise that was was quite an abrupt ending but I'm just scared that when I write long chapters people don't like it :D