Chapter 10

Sophie's already awake....

I was explaining to Simon about bumping into Chloe and my friendship with Chloe and then she texted me-
C- Do you still want to go out tonight for dinner? x
S- Yeah x
C- Anywhere particular? x
S- I don't mind, I'm easy aha  x
C- Well I have work so how about you be at mine for 8 and I'll drive us somewhere? x
S- sounds good, see you at 8 x
C- byeeeee x
S- byeeeee x
"Siiiiii?"
"Yesssssss" he answered still editing.
"I'm going out for dinner tonight with Chloe"
"Okay, I think me and the guys are going out, if that's okay with you?" he explained
"Why wouldn't it be" I smiled, sat on his knee, put my arms around his neck and nuzzled my head into his neck.
"Sophie I need to edit" he laughed and I ignored him staying in the same place.
"Soph, later we can chill later"
"But we are both going out" I mumbled still nuzzled into his neck.
"It's only 4 O'clock, after this video?"
"Fine" I looked at him and he kissed me, then I walked away with my head looking down trying to make him feel sorry for me.
"I'm not falling for it" he shouted as I left his room.
"Fuck you" I joked, he laughed. I went downstairs to eat some food and pass the time before I started getting ready.
About 40 minutes late I went back upstairs to see how Simon was doing, when I walked in he was stood up stretching then he wrapped his arms around me a swayed from side to side.
"Did you finish your video?" I looked up at him and puffed out my cheeks, making him laugh.
"Yeah it's finished" he put his hands on my cheeks and squeezed the air out of them. We both laughed and he kissed me still with his hands on my face.
"Your actually quite small!"
"Thanks for that Simon cause I totally never knew I was small"
"Butttttt.....I like small girls"
"Ohhhhhh okay then that's fine, I like tall guys" I laughed.
I sat on his bed on my phone for ages and I must have fell asleep when I woke up I realised that the time was 6:30, I don't know where the time goes and I had to great ready, I could hear the guys downstairs but I just went straight into a shower, I came out 30 minutes later and dried my hair I had no clue what I was gonna wear, after about ten minutes of deciding, I went for my burgundy pinafore dress, my white long sleeved top underneath, a pair of tights, my topshop boots, my miu miu black strapped bag and my Michael Kors watch (media). I kept my hair down and straight and had very subtle makeup, when I was just finishing off my makeup Simon came into the spare.
"We are going over to Tobis now!"
"Are you getting a taxi home, because I'm guessing your gonna be abit..."
"Yeah, I won't be to bad..... I really like what your wearing" he complimented me.
"Thank you Si I stood up and kissed him"
"How are you getting to Chloe?"
"I'm getting a train to hers them she gonna drop me off here after dinner, which reminds me can I have your key please just for tonight?"
"Simon we are going now" JJ shouted from downstairs, Simon started to try and get the house key off his set of keys in a rush and he ended up giving me all of his keys.
"Don't loose them" he warned me then kissed me again.
"I won't, have a nice night" and then there was one I thought to myself, I was finished my makeup and I was just contemplating getting a taxi to Chloe's, but I hate taxis so I decided just to get a train.
***********
I was walking to the train station praying that it wouldn't rain and it never so I was happy. I got the 7:45 train to Chloe's and got to Chloe's at 8, when she answered the door she was still in a towel but her makeup and hair was done,
"You look very nice" she said to me
"So do you" I walked into her place and we went to her room and I waited for her to get changed. You know that saying every brunette needs a blonde best friend....yeah well that's me and Chloe, she's the blonde one and I'm the brunette. She walked out the bathroom in a denim skirt and a long sleeved black Tshirt tucked in with her long blonde hair curled.
"Very nice" I said smiling
"I've booked a table for an Italian at 8:20, so we better get a move on"
We got into her car and before we left we took a tone of selfies. It was only at 10 minute drive but trying to find a parking space took us also 10 minutes so we where abit late for our table and we where both starving. We got in and sat down. Our waiter was extremely fit.
"Sophie" Chloe hit my arm, I snapped out a day dream
"What?" I asked confused
"You have Simon now you can't be looking at other guys"
"Shit, I forgot for a minute"
"And he fancies me not you" Chloe joked. We both ordered diet cokes and I ordered a cheese pizza and Chloe ordered tomato pasta dish. It was t awkward once for me and Chloe, we are so close that I could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge me. When we had finished eating we went for a walk down the street looking for an ice cream shop, eventually we found one and went for a walk.
"So are you and Simon serious?" Chloe asked.
"I don't quite know, I mean yeah I think so, we have been together about 4 months now"
"Have you....you know" she raised her eyebrows.
"Chloeee..... I'm not like that, and I'm only 19 he's fucking 22." She laughed
"I suppose, has he told you he loves you?"
"Yeah, but I haven't said it back to him, I'm to scared incase what always happens, happens, just like my old boyfriends when I tell them I love them then they use it against me and turn horrible"
"But they weren't with you for 4 months?" She exclaimed.
"I suppose" she made me feel bad.
We started to head back because it was 10pm, getting super cold and it started to spit, by the time we got to the car it was chucking it down.
"Perfect timing" we laughed.
"You will need to guide me to yours!"
After 30 minutes of being lost We found our way I offered Chloe to come in and have a cup of tea because well
1) I missed her a lot and 2) I wanted to show her the house. After her cup of tea I gave her a short tour of the house, she wouldn't stop going on about how big it was and it was a big house, then after the tour she left and I went upstairs to get changed into comfy clothes and went to the living room to watch TV. I must have fell asleep because I woke up to the door bell being rung, I jumped up and went to the door it was Josh and Vikk supporting JJ and there was no Simon.
"So it was mad then? Where's Simon?" I asked, Josh and Vikk basically looked as sober as they where when they left.
"Simon is currently lying out there" Vikk pointed outside to a heap on the ground.
"Did he fall?" I asked putting on a pair of someone's shoes at the front door
"Nope he just lay down and started laughing. He can walk he said he has sore legs."
"I'll get him" it was still pouring of rain and Simon was soaked.
"Si, get up your getting soaking!" I kneeled down and put my arm on his back.
"SOPHIIIIE" he shouted standing up, we walked in and Simon went straight upstairs. I went into the kitchen where Josh and Vikk where, they both looked kinda guilty.
"What is it" I asked smiling
"What nothing?" They sounded panicked
"Okaaaay, I'm going to bed then, night"
"Night" I went up the stairs to find Simon already in bed, I got in next to him, u think he was a bit "excited" shall we say but like I said to Chloe earlier I'm not like that and I'm only 19.
"Simon stop it" I laughed
"Stop what?" He giggled
"That" I managed to get him to stop and before I knew it he was asleep and so was I.