Chapter 15

I woke up feeling ten times better than yesterday morning and I realised that I was no longer single. I had Simon back.
****** couple hours later******
I open the sidemen house door
"IM HEREEEEEE"I shout with my arms held open, Simon runs down the stairs and I run into his arms.
"Uhhhh Simonnnnn" I exhale still engrossed in our hug
"Uhhhh Sophie" he sighs mimicking me, I giggle. Eventually we separate and and walk into the kitchen, I sit down on one of the stools.
"Are you still not ready?" I tease him even though he is ready the only thing wrong is that his hair is wet from a shower. Me and Simon where heading to tesco because
1) the house had no food and
2) he needed ingredients for a baking video me and him where filming.
***********
We had done the majority of the shopping now all we needed was the baking stuff.
"What is it we are baking?" I asked
"We are going to be both making our own cupcakes and decoration them then I'll tweet out a picture and people on Twitter decide"
"Okay and whats the award for winning?" I ask curiously
"The winner can pour any food they want on the loser"
"Okay" I smirked. We stood for ages picking what decorations each of us wanted and we finally went to the check out and payed.
It was a challenge in its self trying to fit all this shopping into Simons boot because he had other shit in there but we made it and headed home.
When we got home we put away all the shopping then Simon got his camera and lights set up and I got the baking stuff set up. Simon started his intro as I hid behind the counter (he told me too)
"Hi guys so you have wanted to see my baking skills for a while now so I thought I'd do a baking video but I can't do it alone so I brought a special guest along with me......" He looked down at me and I jumped up
"Sophie" he shouted as I smiled.
"You guys haven't met Sophie in a video yet but here she is.... And  yes Sophie is my girlfriend and I thought this would be a great video for her to be in" After Simon introduced me he explained what was going to happen and we began baking, it was so much fun filming a video with him, we carried on so much and eventually we put the cakes in the oven and let them cook.
"Mines look better" I teased
"We'll see" he smirked. 15 minutes later of us two just having a laugh we took the cupcakes out and let them cool mine where really well risen and rounded and Simon where flat. He looked at me and made a sad face so I walked closer to him and turned his frown to a smile and laughed.
"Okay guys so they have been in the oven for 15 minutes and they are ready to decorate" he said opening the icing sugar causing it to go every where. I looked at him and sighed and he laughed. We decorated the cakes for a solid 45 and he took pictures of them then put them on Twitter with a voting thing underneath.
     Within minutes he already had 4,000 votes and more than half where for my cupcakes.
Josh came in the kitchen to read the results "and the winner is" he said holding both our arms standing between us.
"..........SOPHIE" he shouted. I had a massive smile on my face while I teased Simon.
*********
We where about to clean up when Simon started smelling his cupcakes, "Oi Soph smell this" me being the most gullible person there is I put my nose right up to Simons cake and he smudged it all over my face, my mouth dropped open as he laughed at me. I grabbed one of my mine and chased him around the island, I caught him and grabbed him my arm around his waist and pulling him really close to me.
"Sophie... Please don't...stop" he kept turning his head and laughing.
"It's only fair... Come on just one"
"Fine then" he stopped struggling and let my rub it in his face, once I had finished i was just stood there basically hugging him laughing at his face and well one thing led to another and next thing I know I'm sitting on the counter and Simons stood between my legs In front of me kissing me, he slid his hand up my top and rubbed my back with his cold hands.
"Hey guys" Ethan shouts as he strolls in the kitchen, I quickly jumped down and pretend to clean.
"What you doing here?" Simon asked him as if we hadn't just been caught kissing the face off each other.
"I left my phone charger here last
"What are you two up to" he taunts.
"We're cleaning what does it look like" Simon says sarcastically
"I wish I had someone to clean with" Ethan joked making me blush.
"Right I'm going now"
"Bye" Simon said
"Bye" I repeated.
************
It's a couple hours later and Simon was editing the video and I was lying on his bed on my phone. Simon had been editing for around about an hour when he jumped on the bed and lay next to me I didn't pay much attention but I saw him staring at me, I looked away from my phone "what?" I smiled
"Do you want to carry on from earlier" he smirked.
"Sure" I smirked back and sat my phone down on the table beseide the bed.......
___________________________
Hiiiii 👋🏻  sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I was just really uninspired and because It's been Christmas I've been having late nights and I have t been in a routine but I will be soon..... HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS BTW 🎉👏🏻 I hope 2016 is your year 😉