Chapter 20

2 weeks later of being in the hospital Sophie is allowed out!!
Simons POV
I got a text from Sophie this morning saying that she was aloud home today so I've to pick her up after 10am and I'm so excited to have her back and spent so much more time with her.
Sophie's POV
I'm so happy I'm allowed out today but I'm scared of what everyone will think. 'No Sophie don't they won't think of you differently' I thought to myself.
"Hey honey you excited?" Gina exclaimed.
"Yeah I'm so happy but I'll miss you" I giggled
"Awk honey I'll miss you too, you are definitely my favourite patient I have had by far" she smiled "you sure are getting the hang of walking now"
"Yep" I sat down on my bed waiting for Simon. He showed up 15 minutes late but I didn't care.
Ginas POV
When Sophie's boyfriend walked into her room her face completely lit up. You can tell they both care about each other and for a nineteen year old she is extremely strong and independent. She's had a hard life with her parents dying and then this but I really admire her strength and Simon well he's a little cutie he loves her a lot that's apparent by the way he just looks at her.
Sophie's POV
When Simon walked in I almost jumped up with excitement, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck and we just stood there in each other's arms.
Simons POV
She's just perfect. Everything I want in a girl, funny, pretty and most important kind. Her perfect sparkly brown eyes, tanned skin, amazing teeth I am so lucky to have her...........