Chapter 19

Sophie's POV
I looked at the clock on the wall 8am. I barely got any sleep because the hospital had lights and stuff on and I could hear the machines running all night long. Gina walked in,
"Okay honey good news you don't need to be fed through a tube anymore your aloud to eat, soooooo breakfast"
"I'll have salmon and scrambled eggs or rye bread" I joked "just kidding I hate fish"
"We have toast, cornflakes or porridge.... I know not very interesting"
"I'll just have some toast please"
"Sure thing honey, what drink would you like?"
"Just water please" I smiled.
I smiled a lot on the outside but on the inside I was so sad about the accident, Gina and Simon where the only two who could make me forget about my leg. I sat in my bed reading the same magazine that I had been reading for two days now I could pretty much tell you all of one directions problems without looking, I was half way through reading about Louis' baby problems for the fifth time when Gina barged in with my breakfast.
"Here you go honey" she sat the tray on my lap and sat on the chair in the corner of my "room"
Gina was so amazing she was a 40 year old nurse that was specifically my nurse until I had to leave and she was just so bubbly she really helped lighten my mood when I feel bad, She calls me honey alllllll the time at first when I was a bit grumpy it annoyed me but now I love we have such a good relationship for being like 21 years apart.
I had finished half my slice of toast and couldn't eat anymore but I drank all my water (gotta keep that skin hydrated)
"I'm full" I sighed
"Wow no wonder your a Skinny Minnie you took like 3 bites of your toast"
"I've never had a big appetite, what time is the visiting hours?"
"9am-4pm then 7pm-12am"
"Okay" Gina took my tray away.
I was only aloud one visitor because you know I'm still recovering, sucks to be me, but it's also kinda good because I hate getting sympathy.
*********9:30am********
Simon walked in the door as the doctor left and he had the bagggggg!!!!!!
"Hiya" I said as I nuzzled my head into his neck smelling his aftershave.
"Did you bring my stuff" I was so excited I was like a kid on Christmas morning.
"I sure did" he sat the bag on my waist.
"Thank you" I signalled for him to kiss he and he stood up and our lips connected in a short but sweet kiss.
"Simon you done good" I winked at him.
"When don't I do good?" He smirked
When I got to the bottom of the bag I saw the white iPhone box and I was so happy, I pulled it out.
"Simon mahn your an absolute babe" I laughed because he hates being called babe. I took it out and it was already set up.
"What did the doctors want?" He questioned me
"They where just saying that after visiting is over I'm going to practice walking" I teared up, Simon came over immediately,
"Sophie dont cry please" he hugged me.
"Why me Si? I'm a good person!......You think I'm ugly I bet your embarrassed to go out with me " I cried into his shoulder leaving dark grey marks on his light grey jumper from my tears.
"Sophie don't even dare say that! How could you think that, even if you where the ugliest girl in the world I would love you for your personality not your looks so don't chat shit" he sounded angry and ended this conversation.
For the whole time Simon was here nobody disturbed us so I moved over and let him lie on my bed with me and we watched movies all day, we are both very skinny so it wasn't a problem. The bell rang to symbolise that visiting hours where over. I looked up at him and made a sad face, he grabbed my face and kissed me.
"I'll see you later so it's okay" he kissed me again.
"Promise?"
"Promise!" I held out my pinky and we pinky promised. He got out the bed and kissed me once more this time it was longer and got a little heated but we couldn't do anything because of the circumstances which sucked.... A lot.
"Bye" I said a little heart broken that I was alone again.
"Love you" he blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch it.
"Love you too" I laughed holding back tears. I must have fell asleep because because I woke up to Gina shaking me.
"Honey I see you have some clothes so we can get you changed and get you too the phsyio therapy ward."
"Okay" I forced a smile out.
I put on the jumper Simon left me and the pair of tight material shorts as well. I had the first look at my leg, I was afraid to but when I saw it I couldn't help but cry,
"Let it all out honey you can't always smile" Gina comforted me, I cried into her shoulder like I had into Simons earlier.
"I'm sorry" I pulled away
"Listen, don't apologise your bound to be upset you had to suffer the consequences of a drunk driver it wasn't your fault"
"Thank you" I wiped my tears and before I left sprayed my perfume, Gina looked at me and laughed,
"Just incase there are any good looking young doctors" I joked and Gina wheeled me to the phsyio ward.
I spent hours in there getting a fake leg fitted, it hurt me emotionally. It was also extremely hard to walk because I obviously wasn't used to it and after about 4 hours of being in the phsyio ward I finally got to go back to bed and I was exhausted, I got took back to my "room" and texted Simon-
So- Simon there's no point in visiting me tonight I'm so tired and I think I'm just going to go to sleep xx
Si- Thats fine you need your sleep but I'm definitely coming tomorrow morning okay? xx
So- Of course ;) anyway night night love you xx
Si- Night love you too xx
and I must have put my head on the pillow and fell asleep instantly because I don't even remember getting anything to eat.
___________________________
This was a very long chapter but right now I'm just writing random things because I can't think on how to pull this story towards an end :) it's also currently 12am and I can't sleep so yeah :D