Chapter 9

I woke up still in my clothes but my shoes and jacket where off, I don't think Simon wanted to change me into my pyjamas last night incase I got mad or something. I turned around to see if Simon was awake but he wasn't facing me and I'm pretty sure he was asleep so I just got out of bed put on my pyjamas and went downstairs. Last night the guys must of stayed up late in the kitchen because it was a mess, so being the great girlfriend that I am I decided to clean it. It didn't really take that long all I had to do was to clean away the rubbish, clean the surfaces, and do the dishes. I was doing the dishes when Simon wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder
"Hello" I said while turning around
"Good morning" he leaned in and kissed me.
"Morning" I smiled and kissed him again, I had my arms around his neck and his arms where around my waist.
"What are you doing?" He asked
"Just cleaning up abit, I woke up and you where still asleep"
"Okay" Simon went and sat in the middle of the kitchen on a stool and went on his phone.
"Have you got work today?" He asked not looking up.
"Yeah, but I'm only covering for Jen for an hour, I'll just get the train up!"
"It's fine I can take you"
"No because you need to film and edit some videos I heard you moaning about it yesterday" I joked
"Are you sure?" He asked
"Yes I'm positive, you need to have more trust in me, I'm not a little girl" I sat next to him.
"I know your not I just loooooove spending time with you" he grabbed me and started tickling me, I squirmed about until he stopped. Simon is really protective over me it's really cute but it can sometimes be kinda frustrating because I feel like he doesn't trust me, but I know I'm being silly.
"I'm going to go upstairs and get ready I start at 1pm so I'll need to leave in an hour." Me and Simon both left the kitchen and we raced up the stairs and into his room.
"I win" he said.
"You tripped me up!" I argued,
"Okay it's a draw" "but I won" he whispered.
"Your lucky I'm not competitive" I exclaimed, then left his room to go for a shower and get ready.
******************
"Simon I'm leaving now" I shouted from my room.
"Come e're" he shouted back I went into his room and he was recording a video but he had paused his Fifa game and had his lips puckered.
"Jesus Simon that's all you ever want cuddles and kisses" I sighed as I walked over to him and pecked his lips.
"Byeee" I said while leaving his room
"Byeeeeeeee" he replied, which for some reason made me smile and laugh.
"Okay un pause the game" I faintly heard Simon say. I had left my phone in the kitchen so I went in to get it and Vikk was there.
"Hey Sophie, do you want to watch some more of Scream tonight?" Vikk asked, me and Vikk have been watching this series on Netflix called scream and we have been really into it.
"Yeah sure, I've got work just now so I have to run if I want to catch this train" I grabbed my phone.
"Byeeee Vikk, make sure you get all the work you need done so we can watch scream tonight" I shouted as I left the house.
"Bye" he shouted back.
***************
"Sophie?" I heard some one shout my name when I was sitting on the train. I didn't think it was meant for me so I never turned around, then someone sat next to me.
"Chloe! What are you doing here?"  I gave her a massive hug, It was my best friend Chloe. Me and Chloe have been best friends since we where only small, And we both went to art college after high school in Glasgow but then I moved to London and she stayed and finished college.
"I got a job teaching art in London, do you work in Nandos?"
"Yeah unfortunately that's where I'm going now, where are you going?"
"I'm going to see the new school I'll be working in!"
"Ohhhhh very fancy." Me and Chloe spoke to each other non stop for the full 15 minute train journey, I told her about the situation with Beth because Chloe actually knew her too, and I told her about Simon and the sidemen.
"You should have stayed and finished college" Chloe pleaded
"I know, but I couldn't you know with the circumstances" I was talking about my parents. The train stopped at my stop and I got off.
"Well I've got your new number so I'll text you and we can maybe go out one night" we both laughed and I left the train and headed for work. I was a little bit late but I didn't care because I ran into Beth.       
     Nandos wasn't busy at all because it was a Wednesday so it went in really slowly, but finally it was two O'clock and well since I got payed on Friday, I decided to go into town straight after work and went clothes shopping because well....why not. It was now like 4 O'clock and I was bored so I headed back home. On my way back from the station it was pretty dark because it's winter and it gets dark really early and I swear someone was following me, so I started to walk a bit quicker but when my footsteps got faster theirs got even faster
"Hello" I didn't turn around "Excuse me" they said in a quiet voice, I turned around and there was a girl with a sidemen hoodie standing infront of me.
"Oh hi, I'm sorry I ignored you there all I could see was someone walking behind me with a hoodie on, I'm a very cautious person" we both laughed
"Are you Sophie?" She asked me.
"Yeah, I take it you like the sidemen?"
"Like? I love them" she said "Can you tell Simon next time you see him that I love him so much?" This girl was so sweet, she was also really pretty, so I wanted to do something nice.
"Em yeah, can you wait a minute?" I got out my phone and phoned Simon and he answered. I made sort of small talk for a couple seconds "Wait a minute" I said over the phone to him.
"Why don't you tell him yourself" I handed her the phone and she started to cry while she was talking to him. It was so sweet how much her eyes lit up. She ended the conversation and thanked me.
"Thank you so much, I hear things on the Internet about you, saying your a horrible person. But your really nice, you have made my dream come true" she started to cry.
"Awe sweetie, it's okay. I'm glad that you recognised me, and also please don't believe everything you hear on the Internet!" I said while hugging her
"Okay, thank you again"
"Can I get your Twitter?" I added
"Yeah it's -amysidemen-"
"Okay, thank you. I've got to go now I promised Vikk I'd watch TV with him" I joked and we went our separate ways. ***********
I knocked on the door, no answer so I phoned Simon
Where are you?
We are at mcDonalds
Well I'm outside the house, freezing without a jacket
Shit, sorry we got it as a take away and I got you something to, we won't be long
Okay byee
Bye

Eventually I saw their car pull up, I was  literally dripping wet with rain. They all got out the car and ran to the front door to get in quickly and laughed at me so I crossed my arms and put on a pretend angry face.
"Sophie your a bit wet" JJ laughed obnoxiously
"No fucking shit" I snapped at him.
I ran upstairs and got changed into some warmer and dryer clothes. we all ate our food in the living room, then Simon, JJ and Josh left and me and Vikk stayed to watch Scream.
     We had watched 2 episodes and I was shattered, "Vikk I think I'm gonna go to bed now!" I yawned
"Really" he sounded disappointed
"Yeah sorry" I gave him a hug and went up the stairs to Simons room, he was filming things that he didn't need a face cam for so I just got into bed and went to sleep.

Just take a second to remember all those who lost their lives or lost someone in Paris on Friday due to the terrorist attack, it was such a terrible event and please be grateful for your family and friends x