Chapter 8

Landon's POV

Ever since i agreed to the date with Rick I have been having second thoughts. It's not because I don't want. I understand that he is my mate and that it's destined we be together. It's just that I'm scared of what it might open up. It's nerve racking.

But I know that I want to be with him so I'm going to go through with it. And dare I say I'm a little excited about it. Oh God. I'm starting to sound like a teenage girl.

"Honey? Your dates here," mom called from outside the door.

"Shit! I'm coming mom!"

I checked myself out in the mirror one last time. I decided to dress casual with black skinny jeans(that makes my butt look good since I know that Rick likes to look at it), some white vans, and a white shirt. I even took time to make sure my hair had that whole sexy bed hair thing going on.

"Damn I look hot." With that said I ran down stairs only to be stopped in my tracks by the God standing in front of me. He had on something similar to me but he was decked out in all black.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep. Bye ma BYE pops."

We climbed into his car and he took off.

"So what are we doing for this date?"

"I guess you'll have to find out when we get there won't you", he smirked glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

"What?"

"I'm not telling you where we're going."

"And why not", I asked upset.

"Because I want it to be a surprise honey."

"Ok first what have I told you about pet names. And second you should know that I hate surprises so it would be in your best interests to just tell me now."

He laughed and shrugged his shoulders, "No can do babe."

"What do you mean no can do? Tell me now or you bet your ass you ain't touching none of this later on," I threatened.

And do you know what this fucker did? He laughed. Fucking laughed!! At me! I have never been so insulted in my life.

"Babe, we both know you can't help but want me to touch you," he said with that stupid smirk on his face. "I don't blame you really. I mean if my mate was as good looking as me then I would want their touch as well."

"Excuse me?! Are you accusing me of being horny and desperate for you? As if. In fact if I recall correctly every time we get touchy you are the one doing all the touching."

"Is that so?"

"Yep."

"Fine let's make a bet then."

"I'm listening."

"We both can't touch each other and wait till one of us caves. The loser then has to do what ever the other wants."

"You got yourself a deal loverboy." This is going to be fun. Maybe I'll even tease him a little.

"We're here by the way."

I glanced out the window my eyes widening. No effing way!

"No way! You didn't!"

"Oh but I did," he said smirking.

We were parked in front of one of the best restaurants/clubs in the business. It has 3 wings. The 21 and over wing(obviously there was liquor there), the teen wing, and the kiddie wing. It was a place designed for the whole family. However this place was terribly expensive. Which meant that we couldn't eat here.