Chapter 4

(Ricks POV)

"I found my mate," I told my best friend Ally, my soon to be beta.

"Really? Good job hunny. Who is he? When can I meet him? Is he hot? does he have a brother? Why aren't you answering me?" she questioned me.

"Damn slow down and maybe I'll answer you. His names Landon. You cant meet him yet because he refuses to accept the fact that we're mates. He is not hot he's sexy. And last but not least I don't know if he has a brother but when I find out you'll be the first one to know," I answered breathless.

"That's all I ask," she giggles. "Aww that sucks though. don't lose hope, keep trying you'll get him," she said skipping ahead of me.

I looked after her in amazement. Ally is so unique. i didn't even tell her that I was trying to get him she just knows me. My best friend has been there for me through everything. When my mom died a year ago due to cancer she was there. when I found out I was gay she was there. When I first turned into a wolf she was there. Literally we were at my house in the backyard and I shifted. But even then she was there for me and she didn't care that I was a freak. That's why she's my beta.

"You coming or are you just going to stand there looking stupid," Ally yelled.

I smiled and ran over to her. When I caught up I slowed my pace. Suddenly Ally froze.

"What's wrong?"

"My mate she's here. In this school." Ally whispered looking around.

"Just close your eyes and follow the scent. You have to concentrate."

"Ok I'll let you know how it goes."

"Bye."

I smiled and headed to class. I hope I see him today or at least have him for some classes. I made my way to first chemistry In little to no time and headed straight for the back. Just as I sat down he walked in. He looked at me and his body tensed. I smiled at that. He scowled and walked up too me.

" What are you doing here?" He whispered yelled.

" What do you mean my love?"

He blushed and looked around. " Don't call me that."

"Okay. Sweetie."

At this he turned as red as a tomato. " Will you stop with the pet names already?"

"Okay, but only if you sit next to me today." I said reaching out and rubbing his leg, which was pretty easy considering he was standing up.

He jerked away from my touch. " Fine", he puffed and plopped down next to me. I smirked time to commence operation get Landon to like me. The teacher walked in and started the lesson. Not that i was paying attention since I had the most beautiful creature sitting next to me. Apparently neither was he because he kept sneaking peeks at me from the corner of his eye. I smirked.

I brought my hand down to rest on his thigh and felt it tense underneath my hand. I looked over at him to see a light blush on his face. I began to massage his thigh and slowly bring my hand up to rest just beside his crotch. He was beat red and biting down on his bottom lip too keep from moaning, but otherwise made no movement to stop me. This surprised me but I kept going. I laid my hand on the bulge in his pants and squeezed. He dropped his hands to the side of the chair and gripped it. He let out a soft moan.

"Ahh!"

Now that was sexy. I was starting to get turned on, but I ignored it. I started moving my hands on his bulge earning more soft moans from him and causing Landon to close his eyes. The look on his face was pure erotic. His lips were parted and his eyes were closed.