Chapter 6

(Landons POV)

I went to school the next day without a clue as how to ask Rick to come to my house for diner. I mean I haven't even spoke to him since the day we made out in the locker room. Ughh! Made out. That sounds so wrong.

And what the hell is my dad thinking telling me to invite him over and that I can't reject him. I mean he's my dad. He's the one to tell me that mating with a guy is not right and that I should mate with Tara or any other girl. Seriously what is going on in his head? Hell what's going on in mine?

I sighed walking down the hallway towards my first period class. Which also happens to be a class I share with Rick. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I saw Rick sitting in his seat at the back and made my way over to him. Might as well get this over with.

"Hello Rick," I said when I reached him.

He glanced up at me with a suprised look on his face. "Landon."

"So I need to ask you something, but feel free to say no," I started.

"What is it," he asked narrowing his eyes.

"Well I let the beans slip and told my parents that you, a guy, are my mate. So now they want you to come over for diner tonight."

"I still don't hear a question in there," he said with a smirk.

"Stop being an ass! Will you come or not," I growled.

"Oh I always come," he said with,a wink. I turned to storm away, but he grabbed my wrist turning my around. "Wait, wait, wait. Yes I'll be there."

"Fine. Be there at 7 and not a minute late." And with that I turned and walked to my seat.

This is going to be one interesting diner.

*****

It's 6:30 and I'm nervous. I mean I feel like there are a bunch of butterflies in my stomach and I need to puke them out. I don't know why though. It's not like this diner means anything. It's just a diner with my mate and my parents. Nothing special.

And thats what I'm going to keep telling myself.